A new Beginning

After winning the match with En xiu, Song Bai hall was at number one now.With the help of Baicao and her friends Fang ting yi reestablished their hall but since Fang ting hao was in feng Yun hall very less students came in her hall.

Ting Yi was walking casually in her garden, exploring the nature when Baicao walked in her direction with a heartbending smile on her lips.

Baicao- Good Morning Senior Ting yi
Ting yi- Good Morning,you still call me Senior I thought we're friends
Baicao(bites her tongue)-  Ooops I forgot because I always called you senior
Ting yi(smiles)- You will never change Baicao and I even don't want you to change(and she gets upset)
Baicao(gets worried)Aa...are you alright? Did I said anything wrong?... sorry.
Ting yi- No you didn't I was just worried about Ting hao.I don't know why he is at feng Yun hall.He rarely comes to meet me.
Baicao(gets sad)-  I don't know when the old Fang ting hao who was playful and happy, he was little naughty but he was good..I wanted him to be away from me but not like this....
Tears started rolling down Ting yi's cheeks and she started cursing herself for not being with Ting hao when he needed her the most.
Ting yi(with her eyes full of tears)- It was because of me that ting hao is doing this.... aah... what type of sister I am!
Baicao hugged Ting Yi tightly and started consoling her. She was running her hands through her hairs to comfort her.
Ting yi(trying hard to control her tears)- Baicao,I don't understand I and Ting hao are having so much money that we can buy anything but still we're not happy......why,why?(and again started crying)
Baicao(with determined eyes)- I promise you that one day Ting hao will surely come back and be the way he was
Ting yi- Promise?
Baicao- Promise.
(And they both hugged each other)
As Baicao came outside she got a call from coach Chang an
Baicao- Hello coach any thing important?
Chang an- very very important come ASAP
Baicao(worried)- But why? any prob..
Before she could finish he already ended up the call
Baicao(in her mind)- Is everything fine? I should go to him now.

Baicao hurriedly exited from there to meet Chang an.
On entering the hall, she saw all lights were turned off. She was dumbfounded about what was happening so she walked Inside. Suddenly all the lights turned on and guess what? the whole room was decorated with flowers and candles and at the wall there were pictures of her and Chang an when they visited Korea she saw every thing, her eyes widened with surprise.
Chang an took few steps towards her with a bouquet of flowers.He knelt down and held Baicao's hand gently.
Baicao- coach Chang an
Chang an(puts his finger on her soft red lips)- sssh... don't speak anything let me speak first....
The first time I saw you, you were totally a stranger for me but I don't know why you seemed like someone really close to me.... earlierly I only cared about myself but after meeting you I realized how it's feel to take care of others.With the passage of time our relationship became more strong I still remember the time when I proposed you for the first time you were wearing a red shirt and I was totally pissed off because I saw you with Ting hao....and today I just want to say that I love you Baicao, I love you very very very much.

On hearing this Baicao was left dumbfounded.

"What?"