Impressing Baicao

Ting hao- What we will play?
Ting yi- That one, which we used to play in the childhood, you will close your eyes and then look for us.
Ting hao- That game, I am not interested then.
Ting yi- Please play, you and ruo Bai enjoyed Yuan Wu dao but I can't (saying this she gets a little upset)
Ting hao- Anything for you
Ting yi- Thank you so much, let's play.

After saying this, she covered Ting hao eyes with a strip of cloth and they began to play. Ruo Bai was in no mood of playing but Ting yi convinced him by her emotional lines.

All of them were playing, baicao sat by a side and was enjoying everything.
But suddenly xiaoying came at their place, she was gone for holidays and that's why she wasn't able to come to meet baicao even after what happened to her.
She was having tears in her eyes and called baicao towards herself. Baicao got up from there and was going towards her while Ting yi, Ting hao and ruo Bai were enjoying their games.

As baicao was about to move towards xiaoying, Ting hao pulled her close to himself.

Ting hao(with a smile on his face)- Baicao, it's you.
Ting yi- You are cheating, how you got to know it's baicao even though your eyes are closed.
Ting hao- I am not cheating, I can feel her even if I can't see her.
Ting yi- How Romantic!
Baicao- Nothing Romantic he is cheating and trying to hide it by these words.
Ting hao- Oh really, then you can check it out by yourself.

Saying this he moved his head more close to her and baicao was looking thoroughly to find out whether he cheated or not.
But our flirty Ting hao will always be the same. He moved his head even more close to her. And baicao turned her face to the other side.Her face was red as tomato.
Baicao- He is not cheating, continue your game
Ting hao(with a naughty smile on his face)- No check properly whether I cheated or not.
Baicao- I checked it properly only.
Ting yi- No Baicao check once again.
Baicao- That girl is calling me I need to go.

And she went away from there, all three(Ting hao, Ting yi and ruo Bai) started laughing and after that they continued playing their games.

Then Ting hao got dressed and went to his office. At the office, he was continuously thinking about Baicao.

Shen bo- Senior brother, so you will again impress her.
Ting hao- Impressing her is really difficult.
Shen bo- So what you will do?
Ting hao- I don't have any other option other than Impressing her again.
Shen bo- But this time you know many things about her like she don't like your flirty behavior and the way you show of
Ting hao- Hey I never did any type of show of.
Shen bo(in low voice)- Like you never did anything wrong
Ting hao- I heard what you said now, I was thinking from a long time you need big holidays forever
Shen bo- Sorry, sorry I won't tell anything.
Ting hao- That's better

He tried to complete his work as soon as possible and went back to his home.

Baicao just took the shower and was coming out from the bathroom putting her hand in her wet hairs.Her lovely eyebrows and down curves of her lower red lips.Her eyes showed her soul. They were deep pool of precious gold, an ocean of innocence. As he looked at her he realized that even the beauty of universe couldn't hope to compete with her beauty. The way she carried that simplicity on her face made her look more gorgeous.
Ting hao wanted to say something but forgotted as he was lost in the mesmerizing beauty of Baicao.
He was continuously looking at her, Baicao saw him and went towards him.

Baicao- Why are you staring at me like that?
Ting hao- What? I was not staring, I was just looking.
Baicao- ok, whatever I think this is not your room so why are you here.
Ting hao- Why I am here? Hmmm...... Don't remember
Baicao(giving a angry look)- seriously
Ting hao- Ok I have brought a bouquet for you.
Baicao(casually)- Oh thank you

She kept the bouquet by a side and was drying her hair while Ting hao was continuously looking at her.

Baicao- You want to say something
Ting hao- No....
Baicao- So go, why are you standing over here.

A rush of excitement sent colour to his cheeks and he tore his gaze from her and concentrated on his work. He went away from there because he don't want to make baicao feel awkward, he was excited for tomorrow as he was going to try his best to impress baicao tomorrow but even more nervous because Baicao is not easy to be impressed.

The next day,
The ray of sunlight came over Baicao's face, she slowly opened her eyes and went towards the washbasin so that she could wash her face. She washed her face and went outside.
As soon as she opened the door Ting hao was standing there.
She was startled to see him. He was smiling and was having a glass of juice in his hand.

Ting hao- Tasty juice for you.
Baicao(surprised to see him)- Why are you here? You shocked me.
Ting hao- Oh! if I shocked you then sorry dear
Baicao- You are talking so sweetly you never talked like this before
Ting hao- You remember
Baicao- Yeah, tomorrow and day before tomorrow I remember
Ting hao- You were talking about it, I thought...ok just leave it
Baicao- Ok move I need to go
Ting hao- As your wish

And she went outside, Ting hao was following her wherever she went.

Baicao- Why are you following me?
Ting hao- If you will need anything then I don't want to trouble you....
Baicao- I am not that lazy, I can do my work by myself
Ting hao- But you just recovered and if anything bad happens then
Baicao- You're so naggy.
Ting hao- Whatever you think is always right
Baicao(frustrated)- Oh! What to do with you?
Ting hao- Whatever you want.
Baicao- Ugh...ok follow me as much as you can.

After some time Baicao sat on the chair, and as Ting hao was following her he also sat on a chair beside her .
Ruo Bai used to come daily to their house to ask about Baicao's condition.
Baicao saw him and gave a smile to him. Ting hao saw it and gave a angry look to her.

Baicao- He is cute and interesting too, what is his name?
Ting hao(in a complaining way)- You didn't found anything interesting about me.
Baicao- Interesting I don't know but irritating you are.
Ting hao- You're the first girl who is calling me irritating
Baicao- That's why you never understood how irritating you are. But please tell what's his name?
Ting hao- His name is Ruo Bai and their is nothing so interesting about him.
Baicao- You will not understand but their is something interesting about him.
Ting hao(with his face full of jealousy)- No madam nothing is interesting I think you should get your eyes checked.
Baicao- But you will also not deny that he is cute.
Ting hao- Yeah
Baicao- I think I should talk to him.
Ting hao- Hey wait don't go.
Baicao- I want to and don't follow me over there I want to talk personally with him and I don't want any third person over there.

____________________________________
                       - Author's note
If you have any complaints related to this story you are free to tell it to me I won't mind.
Let's see what happens in the further parts....