Misunderstandings

Baicao gets a message from that unknown number. The message was "Call Ruo Bai for dinner and if you dare to tell anyone that I am telling you all this then you know what I will do."

As mentioned in the message, Baicao calls Ruo Bai for dinner.
Ting hao found it a little weird to call Ruo Bai for dinner without any reason. So he decides to ask it for Baicao.
Ting hao- I just want to ask that why are you inviting Ruo Bai for dinner any reason behind it?
Baicao- I.....(before she could say anything she again gets a message from that number)

The message was "be rude to him, say something that will hurt him, remember if you will not hurt him than I will hurt".

Baicao(rudely)- Because I wanted to see him, any problems
Ting hao- Ok I don't have any problems, you are still angry on me because of the morning(and he side hugs her)
Baicao(pushes him away)- I am not angry on you or anybody, just leave me alone
Ting hao(catches his ears)- Ok sorry from now onwards I will never praise anyone else food. Now smile my sweetheart.
Baicao- What's your problem? Can't you just leave me alone, you don't have any other works.
Ting hao(sadly)- Ok I am going

And he leaves from there.

Baicao(in mind)- I am sorry ting hao, I need to hurt you. Hurting you also hurts me but I can do nothing except praying to God. I don't know from where that person is keeping an eye on me.

After that they all had their dinner, everyone looked happy but only ting hao and Baicao were not happy. Ruo Bai saw them and understood that something was wrong between them.
And then Baicao again got a message. The message was "take Ruo Bai with you in a room."

Baicao- Ruo Bai, I want to talk about something. Please come with me.

And they left, Ting hao saw every thing he was finding everything very different about Baicao.

In the room, Baicao again got a message "Now when I will say confess than you will confess that you love Ruo Bai not late or early''

At the dinning room

Grandpa- Ting hao, where is that girl. Call her right now. She don't know how to behave in front of guests.
Ting hao- Ok I will bring her back.

And he was going to call Baicao. When he reached the door of that room. Baicao gets message" confess now fast".
Baicao- I love you Ruo Bai
Ruo Bai- Do you even know what you are telling?
Baicao- Yes I love you

And Ting hao who was standing by the door heard everything. His heart was broken into two pieces. And goes inside.

Ting hao(sadly)- Grandpa is calling you
Baicao- Yes I am coming

And they were going. Both of them were quiet but their heart was speaking alot.
After the dinner, they went to sleep. They were not facing each other.

Ting hao(in mind)- You love Ruo Bai so why did you choose me on that day.
Baicao(in mind)- I am sorry, but it was really very important. I can accept to lose you as my partner but I can never accept if you lose your life because of me.

Both of them had their eyes filled with tears. Ting hao decided to ask about the incident tomorrow.

The next morning

Ting hao- Baicao I want to talk about yesterday incident.
Baicao- but I am busy
Ting hao- Nothing can be more important than this.
Baicao- I am going I have work

Ting hao grabs her hand and closes the door.
And again Baicao gets a message"separate from him, tell that you love Ruo Bai and can not be with anyone. This is the last task. Do it properly otherwise you know what I can do.

Ting hao- Tell do you love Ruo Bai.
Baicao(keeping stone on her heart)- I love Ruo Bai, I can never love anyone except him. I am leaving your house today and will never return.
Ting hao- You are joking, right. Everything was part of a prank.(he holds her hand)
Baicao- I am not joking, if you can accept it that will be the best thing for you.(removes his hand).

She packs all her clothes and leaves from there. Both of them were broken from inside.

Ting yi- What happened brother??
Ting hao(his voice was shivering)- I lost my life today.
Ting yi- What are you speaking??
Ting hao(with eyes full of pain, shivering voice and broken heart)- I lost Baicao today. She told that she never loved me, Never.

Now all his feelings changed into anger. He started breaking all the things that was around him. He was about to break a picture but then because in that picture Baicao was also present. He took that picture and started crying badly.

Ting hao(loudly)- Baicao why you did this to me, why you left me?

Baicao(in mind)- I am sorry, ting hao. I hurt you alot. (Baicao also had one of their picture. She touched the picture gently) my naughty, stupid and flirtous Ting hao forget me now I can never come back to you.(she kissed the picture, her eyes said alot).

Baicao shifted in Korea. She used to work hard even to eat food. She lived in a rented house.
One day Ruo Bai came to visit her after the day she left ting hao. She told Ruo Bai everything and that she don't love him. These words hurt Ruo Bai also but not more than Ting hao and Baicao.

Ruo Bai- I know why you did all the things? But living alone in this small house even you have your own house in China and you are working so hard and not even getting perfect food.
Baicao- Every time Ting hao did so much for me , I can't even do this much for him. I request you from now onwards never come to visit me again. I don't know who did this but if I will get to know whoever did this I will destroy that person I will not leave that person.

But ting hao being Ting hao. He soon found the location of Baicao he used to send money to her as a fan. He used to pretend that he hates Baicao in front of everyone except Ting yi. He broke his friendship with Ruo Bai but deep inside he still thinks of him as his friend. He now keeps himself busy in his work so that he can forget Baicao but that's not possible.

(One year leap)