Love me till the end

Ting hao closed his eyes and then went in the crowd. His heartbeat was fast, taking deep breath and tears welled down his cheeks.
He slowly opened his eyes and then the girl's face was not clear but the power of his love helped him to recognize that the girl was not Baicao.
He was relaxed for a while but if Baicao is not here then where she has gone.
He searched for Baicao here and there but he didn't found her.
He knelt over there, giving a cry and tears escape his eyes.
All the things that were appearing to be joyful for him till now, were now looking dull and boring. Without an important part of his life Baicao, every sweet thing appeared to be bitter, cake was guilt, wind was cold and rain was depressing.
But suddenly someone knocked him from the back as he turned back to see.
To his mind's pleasure it was Baicao. She was wearing a full sleeve, high-neck black T-shirt, black faded jeans with Red shrugs. She was looking amazing.
She was not understanding why Ting hao's eyes were filled with tears and he looked so sad. She thought that he must be very happy but what she saw was totally different.

Baicao- Why are you so sad? Everything is fine.

Ting hao immediately got up and hugged her tightly.

Ting hao- As you are here then everything is perfect.
Baicao- But..
Ting hao- Ok let's not spoil this day, come with me. We will make this day a memorable one.
Baicao- Let's go (offering her hand to him)

He caught her hand and both of them went to a place where no one was present except both of them.

Baicao- So as we are finally together now I would like to say..
Ting hao(interrupting her)- But firstly tell me why you did all this drama.
Baicao- You didn't read the letter properly, I mentioned the reason.
Ting hao- I read it properly, oh god! You have praised yourself so much.
Baicao- So what? Only you can be proudy, I can too praise myself. I spoke anything wrong.
Ting hao- Yes
Baicao(punched him on his shoulder)- You...
Ting hao- I was just kidding. All the things you spoke were right.
Baicao- Ok let me speak first about my thoughts.
Ting hao- Sure
Baicao- stay with me for every moment of my life. May my every breath linked to yours. At first I wasn't sure but when difficult time came I understood our love, our connection. Now that you have came to me, I want to ask one thing as you are near.
May I lean my head against your chest and keep listening to my name beating in your heart.I have written the will of my life in your name. I just want to be with you.
Ting hao- So sweet..now I will express my feelings.
Baicao- Yes, please
Ting hao- Meeting you was faith, being your friend ,a choice. And falling in love with you was bound to happen. You are the one who paints my world. You are the one who keeps me shielded, defends me from the brutality. You are the one I will die thousand times for. I chose you and I am willing to repeat this action again and again. I Fang Ting hao is willing to fulfill all the desires of Qi baicao throughout my life.
Baicao- Think before it's not easy to make me happy.
Ting hao- I like doing difficult things.
Baicao- Ok, it is a special day so where is my gift?
Ting hao- Hmm...your gift?
Baicao- I knew you will never bring anything for me.
Ting hao- Wait I have something for you.

Saying this he kissed her on her forehead.

Ting hao- This is your gift.
Baicao- It is the best gift I have ever got.
Ting hao- Ok Baicao, when you had Ruo Bai in option, why you chose me? As you don't liked me my just friend.
Baicao- I chose you because

I never saw any one who was ready to sacrifice his own life for the sake of love

You knew that if I will get to know about Ruo Bai's sacrifices, I will not be with you but still you told me everything

No one was so protective towards me like you were.
And many more reasons are there like you cared for me so much and....
Ting hao- Ok stop now I know I am the best.
Baicao- Yes you are best because I always be with the best. I thought that how I will manage to live with such a flirty boy but I adjusted.
Ting hao(teasing)- You adjusted, oh I don't want you to adjust, I am going to Meng xun.
Baicao- You took it seriously, I was kidding.
Ting hao- You are such a confused girl from the beginning.
Baicao- Oh hello, I was never confused her.
Ting hao- Oh really then who said this (mocking her) senior Ting hao is just senior Ting hao, I respect him as a senior who cares for me and cherish the friendship we have and nothing else.
Baicao- I still have many options
Ting hao- I have more options than you.
Baicao(possessively)-  dare to go to anyone else.
Ting hao- Who can leave such a good girl? Even after so many of sufferings.

And both of them hugged each other,

Ting hao- Baicao
Baicao- What?
Ting hao- Ting yi came here
Baicao- No ,you called her
Ting hao- No, she has the habit of coming at the wrong time.

Both of them started laughing.

They remained over there for the whole night, talking about there sufferings and specialty of each other, fighting like kids and thinking about their future.

Now finally both of them were together forever. They became so strong that if now any problems will come they were ready to face it. But luckily they didn't had any problems in their life again.
They had two kids, one girl and one boy. The boy was like Baicao, humble, confused, loyal, stubborn and hard-working whereas the girl was like Ting hao, kind, proudy, childish, fun-loving, straightforward, frank and a little flirty.
The numerous obstacles that they faced made their love even more strong. But they never left the habit of fighting like a kids even when they had their own kids.

Baicao convinced Ting hao to talk to his Grandpa, he talked with him but not directly, our Ting hao is a man of his words.

Their love was complicated but still it was love. Their unconditional love was something that lasted forever and ever with them.

____________________________________
                   -Author's note
So here's the end of this story, I hope this story was able to entertain you. If you enjoyed then vote and comment down about your thoughts.
Now I will be concentrating on one story "broken without you" and after finishing that I will start a new one....
Thank you for the support that you gave me in this story.