Important than my life

So as now ting hao and Baicao are married. Married life is not easy at all.

At Fang mansion
Baicao- Ting hao, what happened to our champion? Why is he sleeping so much today? Wake up.
Ting hao- Just more 5 minutes
Baicao- Ok then I will give today's breakfast to senior Chuyuan.
Ting hao(immediately wakes up)- Why to disturb Chuyuan? I am here only. I will eat the breakfast.
Baicao- So get ready and come for breakfast.(she was leaving when Ting hao pulled her towards himself and both of them fell on the bed)
Ting hao- You're looking even more beautiful now.
Baicao- Oh really you will always be the same always flirting.

Then suddenly Ting yi came inside.

Ting yi- I think I should go
Ting hao- of course you should, bye.
Baicao(stands up)- Ting hao stop it now, ting yi be here only and you had any thing to say
Ting yi- brother, Grandfather and mother are calling you

And he goes to meet them.
Ever since Ting hao and Baicao's wedding his grandfather is really angry on him.

Ting hao- Anything important mum..
His mother- Ting hao your grandmother wants to talk to you
Grandpa- You bastard, I told you that girl is not perfect for you but still you married her.
Ting hao- She is only girl whom I loved and will always love
Grandpa- listen to me Ting hao, she is not suitable for our family, you still have time free yourself from this relationship, I believe that you can get any other girl and of our level.
Ting hao- Sorry grandpa what you are telling is not possible

And he leaves from there but  he stops in between because he saw Baicao weeping quietly as she heard everything.

Ting hao- why are you crying?
Baicao- because I am not suitable for you.
Ting hao- Who said? You're the only one who is suitable for me
Baicao- but grandpa.
Ting hao-  look into my eyes, no matter what grandpa or any other person says I will always be by your side and no one can separate us.

And Baicao hugged him tightly.

Ting hao- I think we should go out for a reunion with old friends.
Baicao- Of course, I am missing every one alot.
Ting hao- Ok get ready we will go in a hour. And inform others also that we're going to meet.

At the Reunion,

Ting hao- Hi everyone, meeting after a long time,
Ruo bai- Yes we all were so busy that we didn't had time.
Xiaoying- Everyone was busy but not this yi feng he is so lazy he can never be busy.
Yi feng- Hey, atleast I am more active than you.
Xiaoying- What??(and she pushes him in to the pool but yi feng pulls her also)

Everyone was enjoying when someone called ting hao. So he leaves from there in order to talk. When he returned Baicao and Ruo Bai were standing together. He immediately gets in between.

Ting hao- What you both are talking about?
Ruo bai- your insecurity..
Ting hao- What??
Ruo bai- you both are married but still you're so insecure.
Ting hao- I am not insecure... I trust Baicao.
Ruo bai- oh really
Ting hao- I am only jealous

And three  of them started laughing.
Then three fangirls of ting hao came in between.
Fangirls- Fang ting hao, Oh my god it's really you

And three of them surrounded him. One of them was even holding his hand.

Baicao(jealous)- Ting hao, I think you have many fangirls. so I think I should talk to senior Chuyuan now.
Ting hao- No, wait I will also come with you.

But the fan girls were not going. So Baicao came in between.
Baicao(holds Ting hao's hand and looks at him)- So now click pictures.
Fan girls- Why you got married? You broke the hearts of many girls you know
Ting hao(busy looking at Baicao's jealous face)
Fan girls- senior tell something
Ting hao- aah sorry for breaking your heart ladies, waitor I will pay their bills, happy now.
Fan girls- Too Happy Thank you so much.
Baicao- I need to talk something
i

mportant, let's go (she grabbed his  hand and went)

Ting hao- Ok tell what's important
Baicao(extremely jealous)- First of all say am I important to you.
Ting hao- Of course you are...
Baicao- I think those fan girls are more important to you .
Ting hao- Baicao you are thinking so much.
Baicao- Oh really! I am sorry ladies(by mocking him) and you even paid for their bills. I am not talking to you.
Ting hao- Ok don't talk see those girls are calling me I should go
Baicao- No.. who told that I am not talking to you?

Ruo bai saw this he was happy to see them happy. But his love for Baicao was making him sad
He don't want to love Baicao now as this will be a cheating for his wife Wei Wei.

They enjoying alot.
After the party when Ting hao and Baicao were going back, Ting hao got some work he told Baicao to go back and he will come after sometime. And Baicao went back.

But ting hao didn't return, Baicao was worried now. She called everyone but noone knew where Ting hao was. So at the end she called Ruo Bai.

Baicao- Ruo Bai, ting hao didn't return till now.
Ruo bai- Ok wait for me I am coming
Baicao(worried)- please come fast ,I am not feeling good hope so he is fine.

And she cut the phone.She was very worried that was clear on her face.
On the other side Ting hao opened and saw that he was kidnapped by a girl.

Kidnapper- ting hao, do you think Qi Baicao loves you
Ting hao- Who are you? Why I am here? Let me go.
Kidnapper- relax, I will surely let you go but before don't you want to know the truth of your wife Baicao.
Ting hao- What truth don't you dare to say anything wrong about Baicao?
Kidnapper- I am just opening your eyes, that girl still loves Ruo Bai and that's the truth
Ting hao- No it can never be the truth, she loves me only that's why she chose me.
Kidnapper- You're too innocent ting hao, if she only loves you so why so she wears that strawberry pin? After you went to talk with someone today what were Baicao and Ruo Bai talking, tell do you have any answer.
Ting hao- She wears that strawberry pin because of her friendship....
Kidnapper(interrupted him)- Sssh don't say anything( and she puts her fingers over his lips)I am telling this for your benefit rest is your choice.

And she left.

Ting hao(in mind)- What she is telling is right? No I can believe anything but not this. I trust Baicao she will never do anything like this. But who kidnapped me is the biggest question. For whom it will be beneficial if I get kidnapped.