PROTECTING YOU

After Ting hao left song Bai hall, he went straight to En xiu. But Baicao followed him as she wanted to know how he is feeling and she was even worried that he will do something bad to himself.

At En xiu's place

Ting hao- En xiu I came here because I wanted to clear everything between us.
En xiu- Ting hao, why don't you understand that Baicao don't love you and will never
Ting hao- I know that Baicao don't love me and will never but I love Baicao and will do forever.
En xiu- You're rejecting me for that useless Baicao. She was nothing before but then she started using Ruo Bai so that he pays more attention on her while training, Chuyuan for taking care of her, coach Chang an for the same reason as Ruo Bai and you for money and fame.

Baicao was listening to everything from a side. Her eyes were full of tears and heart full of guilt because she also know that unknowingly but she has made many people sad like ting hao, ting yi, Guang ya, En xiu, Chang an etc.

Ting hao(angrily)- Enough means enough I tried alot to be polite to you but you're forcing me to be firm on you. Baicao never used anyone, she never asked for help from others it was others who were impressed by her spirit and kindness.
En xiu-- Oh really then if she is so clear and pure then why can't she choose any one as her partner
Ting hao(sadly)- She has already chose and it is Ruo bai
En xiu- How much stupid you're? You know that she loves Ruo Bai but still.... I just want to kill that Baicao.
Ting hao- Please remove all the hate that you've for Baicao.
En xiu- How can I remove? She took away so much from me. And I am human I also have feelings . I am so angry on that girl. How can I forgive??
Ting hao- I know it's too hard to remove someone from your heart but....ok if you want to take revenge then beat me as much as you can with these bats it will cool down your mind.
En xiu- You're asking me to hit you. Are you mad? I like you alot and that's why I am doing this all
Ting hao- Beat me it will provide satisfaction to your mind and relax you. I am responsible for everything.
En xiu- but...
Ting hao- just do it.

And she started hitting him hardly with bats. She had tears in her eyes but anger inside. Baicao couldn't see it and came in front of them.
Baicao- It's all my fault. Don't punish him because of my mistakes.
En xiu- You're right. You are responsible for every thing.

And she was about to hit Baicao but suddenly Ting hao came in middle and hugged her tightly to protect her from the attacks of En xiu. He can easily stop En xiu but he was not stopping her because he don't want her feelings to get stored and turn harmful for her and Baicao. When Ting hao was busy protecting Baicao, Baicao's mind was full of questions.
Baicao(in mind)- why you're protecting me? Why nowadays you're bothering me alot? Where is that old selfish love why you're becoming selfless day by day? The one whom I love is Ruo bai even you know that but still you're so nice to me. I made your life more than a hell but you still want to make my life heaven why??

Baicao- senior Ting just leave me. I don't want to trouble you more.
Ting hao- Even if you will want me not to do anything for you, I will still do....
Baicao(sadly)- Isn't this condition same as real life? You're doing harm to yourself because of me.
Ting hao(looking in the eyes of baicao)- If being with you will be harmful for me. I will love to be harmed.

These words left Baicao speechless.
Seeing Ting hao protecting Baicao, En xiu anger was at peak.
She then just wanted to destroy Baicao at any cost. So she played a trick.

En xiu- Ting hao, ok I am not so angry now. Can you bring a glass of water.
Ting hao- Ok I am bringing but you will not do any harm to Baicao.
En xiu- sure

And he went to bring a glass of water, and Baicao was looking at him. En xiu decided to use this opportunity and grabbed a knife which was on the table. She was about to hit Baicao when suddenly Ruo Bai stopped her by holding her hand.

Baicao- Ruo Bai how do you know that I was here??
Ruo bai- When I saw you moving out from the hall. You were really restless so I decided to come with you but in the way I couldn't see you so I thought where you can go and even with Ting hao. So then I came over here

After sometime when ting hao came, he saw En xiu with knife. And even Ruo Bai was there.

Ting hao- Both of you were following me... seriously.
Ruo bai- I was not following you but Baicao. Ok by the way,now should we inform all this to police.
Ting hao- No, I know what En xiu is suffering now. I think she got a good lesson today and will never do it again. The feeling of liking someone and not getting that person is worst.
En xiu(in mind)- You are so nice even after so much has happened. You are still kind to me. Now I just want him to be happy even with Baicao.

After that Ting hao, Ruo Bai and Baicao left.

At Baicao's home

Xiaoying- Tomorrow at night we're going to have a party. Are you excited??
Baicao(busy thinking about today's incident and whom do she actually love)
Xiaoying- Baicao are you listening to me?
Baicao- what?
Xiaoying- I asked are you excited for tomorrow's party.
Baicao- Yes I am excited.
Xiaoying- I also want to tell one more thing that at tomorrow's party. Can you make your and Ruo Bai relationship official.
Baicao- It's too early.
Xiaoying- It's not....and you're sure that you like Ruo Bai so what to think so much about it. And after the last interview of senior Ting hao everyone is interested to know whom you're dating.
Baicao- but still....
Xiaoying- You were so confident that you love Ruo bai. Now even Chang an and chuyuan have given up so now. Are you falling in love with senior Ting hao?
Baicao- No you're thinking alot. Ok I will express all my feelings in front of everyone tomorrow.
Xiaoying- So you will make your and Ruo Bai relationship official?
Baicao- but you also need to express your feelings to yi feng.
Xiaoying(blushing)- There's nothing to express
Baicao(teasing)- Oh really, you can't fool me I know everything what's happening between you and yi feng?
Xiaoying- ok I will tell...

And both of them hugged each other.