Jealousy

The next day
Ting hao was determined that today he will clear all the matter with En xiu. But before he wanted to visit Baicao and express all his feelings again to her because pretending that he don't like her is just too hard for him. So he got up and get ready.

Ting yi- Today you got ready so early.
Ting hao- yah I need to fix something.
Ting yi- I wanted to ask whom to invite in our party. I mean I want to ask about Baicao. She will also come.
Ting hao- She is your friend you can invite her if you want.
Ting yi(teasing)- No you tell. I will do whatever my brother will tell me. If he don't want to see Baicao then I will not.
Ting hao- No you don't need to sacrifice for me you can invite her.
Ting yi(teasing)- I think my brother also wants to see her.
Ting hao(smiles)- No nothing like that I just want to be...
Ting yi(again teasing)- Your smile is telling that you just want to be with her. See your expressions are proving that I am telling the truth.
Ting hao- ok let's stop pretending. Of course I want to see her.

Ting yi(smiles)- You told earlierly that boys in love are happy like kid. But where is your happiness?
Ting hao- I can only get my happiness in the name of baicao.
Ok bye I will see you soon.

And then he leaves but suddenly something strikes in his mind. How do she knows that I told boys in love.........kid he whispered this into the ears of Chang an so how can she know??
But as he was in hurry he didn't asked anything from her and went to song Bai hall.

At songbai hall
Ruo bai and Baicao were practicing when suddenly Baicao leg slipped and she was about to fall but Ruo Bai saved her by holding her .
And suddenly Ting hao came and saw all this.
Ting hao(in his mind)- Not again

After that he went towards them.
Ting hao- Baicao you have became weak nowadays you slip alot and need some one to hold you.
Ruo bai- What do you mean?
Ting hao- I mean when Baicao and BROTHER Chang an were playing then also she slipped and fainted many times, right Baicao.
Ruo bai- Baicao was always like this but that time you never noticed and now you're noticing alot. And why did you came over here?
Ting hao- I came here to personally invite everyone for party. As you all know I have defeated Chen zhou so I am celebrating that victory by a small party. And I even have something important to talk to Baicao.
Xiaoying- let's have a couple dance in the party.
Ting hao- COUPLE dance but who are the couples??
Xiaoying- I and yi feng and ....
Ting hao(teasing)- You and yi feng are couple I never knew it.
Xiaoying- I mean they don't need to be couple in real life just for dance...so the couples are:
I and yi feng
(I don't remember others name so I am not writing)
And last but not the least
Ruo bai and Baicao
Ting hao- Ok...but wait what did you say at the last?
Xiaoying- Ruo bai and Baicao
Ting hao- I think we don't need any couple dance.
Xiaoying- We will enjoy it.
Ting hao- but...

Suddenly Ting yi enters
Ting yi- Great idea we will surely have a couple dance
Ting hao- Really then who is your partner?
Ting yi- It is a secret you will see him in the party if you want you can choose En xiu
Ting hao- No need I am happy alone.

And everyone started preparing for the dance performance. While dancing Ruo bai and Baicao were standing close to each other. And were practicing a romantic dance. Ting hao was really very jealous but was not accepting it.

Ting hao- Can't you stand a little far from her
Ruo bai- What is your problem? Let us practice
Ting hao- Yes continue who is having problem I don't have

And they again started practicing for dance. Then in a step Ruo Bai needs to put his hands around the waist of baicao. When Ruo Bai puts his hands around her waist.

Ting hao- ouch
Baicao(leaves practicing and come to him)- Are you fine?
Ting hao- no not at all. My whole body is paining. My head, my hand, my heart(and he holds Baicao's hand)
Ting yi(interrupting)- You're having any problem. Come I help you
Ting hao(angrily)- No I am fully fine and I was talking to Baicao.

And they again started practicing. When again Ruo bai keeps his hands on her waist.

Ting hao(loudly)- No...
Ruo bai- Now what??
Ting hao- I mean you're doing steps wrong. Yuan Wu dao and dancing is different. You need to be graceful while dancing. Wait I teach you.
Ruo bai- You don't need to
Ting hao- Helping a friend is the duty of a true friend. Move I will teach you.

And he replaced Ruo Bai and was dancing with Baicao. After ruo bai stops him and told that he can do it. But again when Ruo bai puts his hands on Baicao waist.

Ting hao- no.. you're again doing it wrong
Ruo bai- why you are so jealous??
Ting hao- who is jealous? I am not just jealous
Ruo bai- You're not jealous
Ting hao- I am not..
Ruo bai- Ok then(and holds Baicao's hand)
Ting hao- of course I am jealous.
Baicao- but senior Ting hao..
Ting hao- I also have something important to say to you come with me

And he holds Baicao's hand and took her to the place where he wanted(as always)

Ting hao- This is the last time I am expressing my feelings to you after that I won't trouble you more...
No matter how many days or year passes I still love you the same way and even more. If you don't accept me that please don't think that I can like any other girl because that's not possible. I just want to say you even if you will choose someone else but still if that person troubles you. You are always welcome. Thank you for listening to me.

And then he left leaving Baicao completely confused.

Baicao(in mind)- oh god! I destroyed his life. I am so bad, so bad. Sorry Ting hao(and tears started rolling down her cheeks)