Ting hao or Ruo Bai

The next morning, Ting hao again came to song Bai hall to meet Baicao. But in his way he meet xiaoying.

Xiaoying- Hello, senior Ting hao
Ting hao- hello are you excited for today's party.
Xiaoying- I am really very excited but even more excited because after that Baicao and Ruo Bai will be together and forever.
Ting hao- What?? Baicao and Ruo Bai. Tell me the complete thing.
Xiaoying(bites her tongue and realises what she said)- Sorry I need to go

After hearing this news Ting hao's heart was broken into two pieces. He already knew that Ruo Bai and Baicao are together but still there was at least a chance. He then leaves from there even without talking to Baicao.

On the other side Baicao was in a great trouble because she was not fully sure that she loves Ruo Bai. So in stress she was continuously kicking the well.

Baicao(in mind)- I don't know but even I have Ruo Bai and everyone around me I am still feeling incomplete. Do I really like Ruo Bai or not?? I don't know but nowadays even Ting hao's words are affecting me alot. What xiaoying has told that I am falling in love with senior Ting hao is true. No I don't love him and that's clear. He is just my friend and nothing else.

There was Ruo Bai standing and seeing Baicao.
Ruo bai- I will soon succeed in my mission.

Suddenly Baicao shouted" I have decided". And she runs to xiaoying.

Xiaoying- So tell will you tell everyone about your true love.
Baicao- Yes after thinking so much I thought I tell everyone that I and Ruo Bai are together.
Xiaoying- You decided this after thinking so much. And what if senior Ting hao again start chasing after you.
Baicao(confidently)- I kept thinking the same thing that do I love him or not?? But after not getting the answer even after thinking so much. I decided to do whatever you are telling as you will never misguide me.(she then becomes sad) and about Ting hao I also don't know I think he should be away from me as it is better for him.
Xiaoying(puts her hand on her head)- what to do with you Baicao?
Baicao- what? I am saying anything wrong.
Xiaoying(sarcastically)- No how can you say anything wrong. Everyone has given you right nickname "little grass" because your mind will always be little only.
Baicao- Hey what did you said?

And they began fighting like small kids. But suddenly Ruo Bai came and they stopped. Ruo Bai smiled on seeing Baicao behaving like kids and he left.

Baicao- What will he think after seeing me like this?
Xiaoying- Hello madam, what seeing me I am also here.
Baicao- Ok what will he think after seeing us like this? Happy now.
Xiaoying- Too Happy. But Baicao, you're accepting Ruo Bai's proposal but still thinking about senior ting hao. So it means that you also have something in your heart for senior Ting hao.
Baicao- Just shut up Xiaoying
Xiaoying- Ok I will shut my mouth but first of all tell that whatever I am telling is true or false.
Baicao- Actually... I need to practice bye.
Xiaoying- Hey wait

And Baicao left from there.She made the decision but still she was not sure about it.

At Fang mansion
Ting hao- I think we should cancel this party
Ting yi(surprised)- but why??
Ting hao(in mind)- because in this party Baicao and Ruo Bai will announce that they are together.
Ting yi- What are you thinking so much? Just tell the reason.
Ting hao- because I think we shouldn't waste money.
Ting yi- ok from when did you started thinking so much about money.
Ting hao- I was wrong before but now I have realized that money is very very important for us. There are many....
Ting yi(interrupting him)- I can't hear any lecture now.
You forgot that I am your sister only and also stubborn like you. And I want this party to take place and that's it.
Ting hao- But Ting yi money is...
Ting yi- Stop now I am hating this mature ting hao I want that stupid, careless and childish Ting hao back.
Ting hao- My cute little sister, I was always the best that's why I have so many fangirls. And I am also your brother so if you're cute then I am also.
Ting yi- of course you're
Ting hao(pulls her chicks)- You're such a sweet talker...