Possessiveness at peak

The next day
Baicao was determined that she will prove her innocence in front of everyone.

So she woke up very early and went to search for the kidnapper after searching alot ,she didn't found her so she decided to go Fang mansion to meet Ting hao.
But the door was opened by his Grandfather and he didn't allowed her to meet him.
But she wanted to meet Ting hao, so she decided to do something that she never did in her life.
She put a rope over the balcony of ting hao's room, she was looking really very powerful and strong even more than her fights.
When she reached his room, she went near his bed.
He was sleeping looking So innocent. Baicao sat on the bed and started talking.

Baicao- I never climbed like this to get inside someone's room, I felt like I had a special power inside me that time. I think that power was of your love. You remember you used to chase me everywhere I go but see now even if I want you to chase me you are not.(she holds his hand). I just want to tell you that now I will not let anyone separate us even god. Take a good sleep and don't go close to that Meng xun.

She was about to leave when Ting hao holds her hand and pulls her towards him.

Ting hao- I was sleeping not unconscious, that you will say so much to me and I will even not wake up
Baicao- Actually I wanted you to hear what I am telling
Ting hao- I told you thousand times, no matter how much precious you were for me I will not doubt grandpa because of you.
Baicao- "You were" I thought I am still precious to you.
Ting hao- Aah... Whatever
Baicao- What whatever? Say am I precious to you?

And suddenly Ting yi came inside so Baicao hid under the bed.

Ting hao- Ting yi, you have any important work for me
Ting Yi- No I just came over here to wake you up but you are already awake ,impressive.
Ting hao- Ok go now I need to get ready.
Ting yi- Ok brother

As she went outside, Baicao came out from under the bed.

Baicao- Ting yi will never change(and she started smiling)
Ting hao- Yeah really(he was also having a smile on his face)
Baicao- Ok ,Ting hao tell
Ting hao- Before anyone else comes in my room you go
Baicao- But before you tell am I precious to you?
Ting hao- We will talk afterwards about it you go now
Baicao- No, you tell first
Ting hao- Yes, you are.....now go.
Baicao- Oh really I knew it, but before going I want to say one more thing that be away of that Meng xun if I will see you with her than you see what I will do to you.
Ting hao- Ok, ok but before you go
Baicao- Ok but wait I came here with the help of rope, so now how I will go
Ting hao- By rope
Baicao- You want me to use rope and if I will fall, I thought I was precious for you but..
Ting hao- Ok don't go by rope I will manage to send you out by door
Baicao- You really want me to go out
Ting hao- Yes, after what you did I surely want that only
Baicao- I want to tell you that only, there is nothing between me and Ruo Bai why don't you understand
Ting hao- Ok may be that day you confessed that you love Ruo Bai because of that kidnapper but yesterday why you went with him?
Baicao- Because there was no one in my support except him and he was helping me to find the kidnapper. But by the way you were also standing so close to that Meng xun did I tell you anything?
Ting hao- First of all I was not standing so close it's just the way I talk , and you didn't tell me anything you are taunting me from a long time for this reason.
Baicao- Oh hello, I wasn't taunting you and what nonsense way you talk
Ting hao- How can you call that way nonsense and I used to talk with you the same way remember
Baicao- You are comparing me with that stupid Meng xun, are we both same?
Ting hao- No but I and Ruo Bai are also not same. You always get sad and someone else comes to support you.
Baicao-So why don't you come to support me? Why Everytime someone else comes to support me?
Ting hao- Because...
Baicao- Because?
Ting hao-Because you need to go now before anyone else comes here.
B