Baicao's Decision

Baicao- I love.....

Ting hao expression were quite visible on his face. He couldn't stand there for a while and went inside a room so that he don't hear her announcement. He was really very heartbroken and his eyes were filled with tears.

Ting hao- Baicao, I know it is a very important decision for you. Ruo bai is really a good person and will also keep you happy. But I don't know why as last time I am not being able to sacrifice my love. There's something wrong. I am feeling like I am losing something more important than my life...

Then suddenly a waitress came.

Waitress- Sir, will you like to eat it?
Ting hao(without even looking at her)- I don't want to eat anything, please go
Waitress- Sir, it is really tasty just try it.
Ting hao- I told I don't want to eat..go away
Waitress- Sir, see it just once.
Ting hao(frustrated)- ok give.

When he took it, that was the same strawberry sweets , which Baicao brought from Korea and Guang ya gave to Ting hao but Ting hao returned it to Baicao.

Then Ting hao turned towards that waitress, the waitress was Baicao. Ting hao at that moment even without waiting for a while hugged her.

Baicao- You told that this was never for you, and will never. But believe me I brought this for you only but I hesitated to give it to you.
Ting hao(sadly)- You confessed your feelings.
Baicao- No..not till now
Ting hao- So go and confess
Baicao(holds Ting hao's hand)- Mr. Fang ting hao, I Qi Baicao is in love with you. Will you marry me??
Ting hao(extremely happy and with tears of happiness in his eyes)- Are you telling the truth?? You love me
Baicao- No
Ting hao- What you are joking right?
Baicao- Of course I am joking, I really love you alot. I didn't even realized before that I was slowly falling in love with you.
Ting hao- You don't even know how much I am happy now.

And both of them hugged each other. Both of them were lost in each other with tears of happiness in their eyes.
Then suddenly Ruo Bai and others came inside.
Baicao- I am sorry, Ruo Bai but..
Ruo bai- I already knew from the beginning, the whom you love was Ting hao.
Baicao(confused)- how??
Ruo bai(a little sad to know that Baicao is with Ting hao now but even more happy to see her happy)- You were like a obedient student in front of me and Chang an, a idolizer in front of Chuyuan but you were yourself in front of ting hao. As ting hao's first impression on you was of s flirtous rich boy. You always prevented yourself from falling in love with him. Yes, I love you unconditionally but my love is not more important than your happiness. I told you that I followed you earlierly I used to think that I love you the most but after seeing Ting hao's love I understood everything.Remember the story that I told you so now tell did the prince and the girl ended together??
Baicao- now I understood everything, what coach I mean brother Chang an was telling that the boy who loves me is senior Ting hao. And yes they ended up together and forever.
Ting hao- Baicao you again called me Senior
Baicao- oops sorry

And all of them started laughing. After that xiaoying asked ting hao to sing a song for her as he is really a good singer(even in real life)
Ting hao(starts singing)-
how I wished to have you to myself
How stubborn, still not letting go
I know I brought this upon myself
The gun is aimed still do not back away
Still not enough still not hurt enough
Still not going, hanging on and still not going
There will be more, thankfully there will be more
Just not disguising daytime and nighttime,do not feel guilty
Don't want to make things difficult for you
I will not be a murderer in the name of love
Just friends, disguising longing for a greeting
Just friends, change love into an evil scheme
Love till the ending is understood
Yet still unwilling to let go
Just friends, how should I open up when I miss you
Just friends, using excuse to give you tenderness
You don't need to feel guilty about it, we are just friends
(You can hear this song on YouTube, song name-just friends by Chen xiang)
Chuyuan- but ting hao you told that you hate the word "just" so what happened now??
Ting hao- Now I am loving this word because now my just friend will always be mine and more than a friend, right Baicao.
Baicao- Yes senior Ting hao
Ting hao- Again senior.