Hate to love you....

At songbai hall

Chang an(to himself)- It is so confusing... I and Baicao are siblings...oh god!what type of game you're playing with me?
I will go away today only I can't face Baicao again. I can't see her the same way as before..

The next day:
Baicao woke up and saw Ting hao holding her hand tightly. She didn't wanted to interrupt his sleep as he was not well so she tried to remove his hands slowly but suddenly Ting hao woke up. And pulled her towards himself.

Baicao- Ting hao leave my hand.
Ting hao- I don't even want to.... I was shocked that's why mistakenly I pulled you.

And he left her. After that Baicao asked about the time of match and left.

Ting hao(in mind)- I  always regret that why I saw you for the first time? I really hate to love you. You are such a confused girl. Last time I stopped chasing after you because of Ruo Bai's love I thought it would be easy to forget you but.....

At songbai hall

Ruo bai- Ok guys let's start training
Baicao- but coach Chang an hasn't arrived
Xiaoying(giggling)- You should call him brother Chang an
Ruo bai- xiaoying, you shouldn't make fun of it. It is really something difficult to accept for Chang an.
Xiaoying(making a puppy face)- sorry
Baicao- I think I should look for him as this is the first time he is late for training
Ruo bai- Ok go ahead

And Baicao went to Chang an's room. After looking for him here and there she found a letter.
In the letter:
Baicao, I know you will search for me once you will not find me.. I left song Bai hall not because we're siblings now but because I don't wanted to create a mess in your life. It will surely take time to accept that you're my sister but I will soon.
I am really happy to get a lovely sister like you. And the one who is perfect for you is only one boy and that you also know. I will soon meet you but not as a coach but as a brother.

After reading it Baicao thought that the one who is perfect for her is Ruo bai. After that she went back for training.
Baicao- Can we end today's training by 10'o' clock
Ruo bai- why??
Baicao- Actually I wanted to see ting hao's fight with Chen zhou
Ruo bai- no need
Baicao- but he is unwell and also chen zhou uses others weakness for his own benefit
Ruo bai- even if you go you can't stop Ting hao. He is really very stubborn. Last I told him alot not to tell anything to you but at the end he told you everything.
Baicao(sadly)- Ok I will not go

And they started training. It was 10 o clock and the fight was to start about 10:30 AM

At feng Yun hall
Ting hao- If you don't want to come than why you asked about the time? I am thinking about her alot I should not think of her. (And he started warning up for the match) I am still feeling weakness this fight is really important for me.

At songbai hall

Baicao looked restless as she was worried about Ting hao. It was already 10:25 AM. Ruo bai was  watching her and could understand what is she feeling as he also loves her.

 Ruo bai was  watching her and could understand what is she feeling as he also loves her