The new side of Baicao

After reaching the car, ting hao asked Baicao to get inside it but then he remembered about the conditions and prevented her.

Ting hao- You go back to your home.
Baicao- So let's go
Ting hao-Where? I told you to go to your home.
Baicao- Your and my house is the same only.
Ting hao- Not like that, to the house where you lived your childhood.
Baicao- Ok, but this shows that you agree that my home and your home are same now. You have forgiven me.
Ting hao- I try to be rude to you but I always failed. This is the only thing that I failed to do.
Baicao- So ultimately you have forgiven me.
Ting hao- No
Baicao- Why?
Ting hao- Are you having a memory loss? I just said that I can never be rude to you.
Baicao- You are such a stupid, now what to think so much just cancel this wedding.
Ting hao- I can't, grandpa and mum still don't believe you.
Baicao- But I don't want to marry them I want to be with you.
Ting hao- Baicao, I think you are becoming more dumb day by day.
Baicao- I think I am becoming Fang ting hao and you are becoming Baicao.
Ting hao- What you are trying to say?
Baicao- What you have understood?
Ting hao- You were never like this, what happened now?
Baicao- In this one year I was continuously thinking about you, so I think I am also becoming mischievous and playful like you.
Ting hao- Hey, you called me mischievous, I was never mischievous.
Baicao- You remembered the second time we met, you still think you are not mischievous. But after falling for me you became caring, loving and kind.
Ting hao- so in this way you agree that I am caring, loving and kind.
Baicao- Of course

And both of them started smiling but after some time they remembered about the wedding.

Ting hao- How to cancel this wedding?
Baicao- You are asking me when you can easily cancel this wedding.
Ting hao- You don't even know what I am going through. It's not that easy.
Baicao(tears in her eyes)- I know it's too difficult for you to doubt your own grandpa but I am telling the truth.
Ting hao(hugged Baicao with tears in his eyes)- Baicao, just say anyone's name, but don't say grandpa.
Baicao- I can't lie, this is the truth.
Ting hao- When I am with you I forgot everything but as soon as I go away from you, I remembered everything. I don't want to leave you .
Baicao- I also don't want to leave you, I am worried that in this way you will marry Meng xun.
Ting hao- I don't want to.

And then, when Ting hao was leaving his watch got entangled with Baicao's hairs.

Ting hao- What type of hairs you have? My hairs are better than yours.
Baicao- Ouch, don't pull my hairs and why you will not have good hairs you do so much for it I even don't do so much.
Ting hao- That's why girls are mad for me
Baicao- Where are the girls I can't see them?
Ting hao- You can't see them ok I am calling Meng xun.
Baicao- I was just kidding I know you have lot of fans.
Ting hao- Now it's good, I do so much for myself not like you who can't even get a new haircut.
Baicao- Oh hello this haircut is fantastic.
Ting hao- Oh really I don't think so.
Baicao- You just like the haircut of that Meng xun right
Ting hao- Again Meng xun, why you are so jealous of her?
Baicao- I am not
Ting hao- Yes you are
Baicao- I will show you that my hair cut is better than that Meng xun.

And she goes away from there.
Ting hao- I also know that, no matter what haircut you keep you always look gorgeous. But I liked your bangs.

The next day
Today was the day of wedding of Meng xun and Ting hao.
Ting hao was not happy at all while Meng xun was really happy.
When Meng xun was in her room suddenly Baicao came over there with Ruo Bai. Baicao look was totally changed her haircut, clothes and everything

Baicao- I am sorry if you felt bad for any of my words but please cancel this wedding.
Meng xun- I will not, I want you to cry and be sad.
Baicao- You will also be sad because Ting hao don't loves you
Meng xun- I know that and he will surely love me because if he can love someone like you then he can surely love me. And he is also a play boy.
Baicao-  No he is not, please cancel this wedding. I beg you
Meng xun- You are a beggar that I know but I will never give you anything
Baicao- Call me anything but please cancel this wedding.
Meng xun- I will not, I will make sure that both of you suffer alot

There was a tray at the table, Baicao picked up that table and hit hardly on her head.
After that Meng xun went unconscious and was lying on the floor.

Baicao- Enough of your nonsense.

Ruo Bai was totally shocked to see Baicao's this side.
Baicao- You want to ask anything
Ruo Bai(shocked)- Nothing, you became really powerful

Ting hao was in his room, he was deeply sad because he don't want to marry Meng xun.

Ting hao(in mind)- I Fang ting hao, who always did whatever he wanted is now marrying someone he never wanted.

Suddenly he heard a song, it was the same song which he sang to propose Baicao.

When he came out he saw Baicao sitting on the table.

She was looking very cute. Ting hao couldn't even take his  eyes off from her.

His grandfather- You stupid girl, get lost from here.
Ting yi- Baicao, please don't create a drama over here
Baicao- Ting yi, why I will create a drama. I came here to ask for my rights.
Ting yi- What rights?
Baicao- According to the law, if a person is already having a wife he can't marry anyone else.
His grandfather- So give him divorce
Baicao- I won't
His grandfather- You stupid girl

And ting hao came over there in order to support Baicao but Baicao forbidden him to do it with her expression. And ting hao started pretending that he hates Baicao.

Ting hao- Hey you I don't want to be with you.
Baicao- but I  want
Ting hao- Get lost

And then the family members of Meng xun started arguing with the Ting hao's family. When everyone was busy ting hao came close to Baicao and whispered in her ears.
Ting hao- Looking cute in this haircut
Baicao- I always look cute but you noticed today.

When everyone was busy ting yi saw them .
Ting yi(in mind)- So now I know what is going on? You both can't hide secrets from me.