Entangled

The next day
Baicao got up and did all her work. After that she started training. But suddenly En xiu came inside.

En xiu- What about having a fight together? Just for practice and also to see how  much I improved after our last fight.
Baicao- sure why not. It will help to improve my skills.
Ruo bai- yes I think you can have a friendly match together. It will help you.
En xiu(in mind)- who said that this match will be friendly. I will take revenge of my last fight and show Ting hao that I am better than her.

En xiu was burning in anger and wanted to destroy Baicao.
And the fight began, Baicao was thinking it as a friendly match and was not putting so much strength. But suddenly En xiu started being too harsh on Baicao which Baicao hasn't expected. After a few minutes Baicao was seriously injured and then Ruo bai came in between and asked for a break as he couldn't see Baicao like this.

Ruo bai(concerned)- are you feeling alright?
Baicao(trying to hide her pain)- yes , I thought it would be friendly match so...
Ruo bai- I know it's not your fault it was surely a friendly match but En xiu acted aggressively.
Baicao- This time I will give my best.
Ruo Bai(angrily to En xiu)- hey you told that it would be a friendly match so why you're acting so aggressive
En xiu- who said it would be a friendly match? I didn't said it was you both who said this not me.

Ruo bai encouraged Baicao and Baicao kept looking at his face with lot of affection.

And then Guang ya got a call from ting hao as he wanted to clear all the misunderstandings.

Guang ya(with a smile on her face)- hello, did you missed me? By the way I wanted to tell you that today I will make our relationship official.
Ting hao(shocked)- No.... I mean don't do anything like this and I called you to tell you that I need to meet you today.
Guang ya- Ok whatever you want I will do that. You don't even know how much I am happy.

Ting hao was regretful because Guang ya is so happy now but once he will inform her everything her happiness will disappear.
After that Ting hao indirectly tried to ask about Baicao.

Ting hao- what are others doing? I mean your friends, Ruo Bai, Xiaoying and others.
Guang ya- Everyone is watching the fight between Baicao and En xiu
Ting hao(worried)- what?? Baicao is fighting with En xiu but why?
Guang ya- En xiu came and challenged Baicao. Baicao thought that it will be a friendly match but that Arrogant En xiu is really bad she is purposely being harsh on Baicao.
Ting hao(worried about Baicao as he know about the feelings of En xiu)- oh shit! Wait for me I am coming.

And he cut the phone and immediately  went out in order to reach song Bai as quickly as possible.

At songbai hall

Ting hao(worried)- Baicao, don't fight.
Baicao- but senior Ting hao, I am not so injured.
Ting hao- I know you are not injured alot but still.... En xiu is really very angry on you
Baicao- but why she is so angry on me?
Ting hao(in hurry)- because I like you and she l.....
Ting hao(in mind)- shit! I shouldn't tell her this
Baicao- and she...
Ting hao- and she hates you because you defeated her before.
Baicao- believe me I will prove myself
Ting hao- I said you will not fight
Ruo bai- She will fight because giving up is never the solution of any problem
Ting hao- but Ruo bai...
Ruo bai- She will fight
Ting hao- Baicao it's up to you whether you will agree to me or Ruo bai
Baicao-  Senior Ting hao.... Sorry