I trust you

On the other side Baicao was worried about Ting hao. When suddenly she got a call from a unknown number.

Baicao- Hello, who are you?
Unknown person- If you want ting hao to be safe do what I am telling you to do.
Baicao- Hey, how do you know about Ting hao?
Unknown person- Calm down and listen, if you want ting hao to be safe, you need to act that you don't love ting hao, you need to show that you love Ruo Bai.Don't tell this to anyone.
Baicao- No I can't do this, you're asking me something I can never do.
Unknown person- We will send Ting hao back to you a day after tomorrow, and ting hao will always be the target of my gun. And still if you don't agree with me then you will lose ting hao for ever.
Baicao(worried)- Ok I will do it but don't do anything to ting hao.

And the other person ended up the call.

Baicao- I am puzzled, I need to hurt my love to protect him(and she started crying)

Then Ruo Bai comes over there.

Ruo Bai- I came here so don't worry now, I will try my best to bring ting hao back.
Baicao(wanted to tell everything but than remembers the condition)- Yes we will surely find him.

Suddenly Baicao leg slipped and with Ruo Bai she fell on the bed. They looked at each other for a while and then stands up.

Baicao- I am sorry
Ruo Bai- No I am sorry.
Baicao- Let's go out
Ruo Bai- You don't need go it's already late I will look for him alone.
Baicao- No I will also go, I will also look after Ting hao.
Ruo Bai- No I am going you be here only.

And he was about to leave but Baicao grabs her hand.With tears in her eyes she request him. This melts Ruo Bai's heart and he agrees. They searched here and there but didn't found him. This made Baicao extremely upset.

At the place where ting hao is kidnapped

Kidnapper- Dear ting hao, I have a proof that will change your thinking.
Ting hao-What proof?
Kidnapper- see it(and she shows pictures of baicao and Ruo Bai when they fell on the bed and when Baicao grabbed his hand) now you believe me, see you are kidnapped and they are least worried about you.
Ting hao- No I don't want to believe you Baicao can never do anything like this. I trust her.
Kidnapper- Such a stupid person you are, ok if you don't believe me it's your choice but I am doing it for your benefit only.
Ting hao- You don't need worry about me, just leave me.
Kidnapper- I will leave you soon don't worry.
Ting hao(in mind)- Baicao and Ruo Bai are......no, no I shouldn't think like this. I trust her more than anything else.

The kidnapper( who was actually a girl) kept staring at Ting hao. This made ting hao feel awkward. He waited for some time but she didn't stopped looking at him.

Ting hao- Can you stop starring at me like this?Kidnapper- You're actually really very handsome

Kidnapper- You're actually really very handsome.
Ting hao- I know you don't need to tell me that...
Kidnapper- But I am liking to stare at you
Ting hao- But I am not liking it, it's so awkward when a girl stares you like this.
Kidnapper- I can do whatever I want,if you are not liking it that's your problem.
Ting hao(angrily)- Ok stare you idiot.

And he turns his face at the different Side but then that girl comes on the other side.

Ting hao- what??
Kidnapper- What??
Ting hao(frustrated)- what type of girl you are?
Kidnapper- What type of boy are?
Ting hao(frustrated)- Oh god! Stare at me as long as you can ok happy
Kidnapper- I am doing that only you don't need to tell me.
Ting hao(frustrated)- You...calm down ting hao calm down.

And that day came when Ting hao was freed. Baicao didn't ate anything for two days she was feeling very weak.
When ting hao came he hugged Baicao tightly.

Ting hao- I missed you. Didn't you missed me?
Baicao(with tears in her eyes)- I missed you very much

And Baicao fainted in his arms because of weakness. He carried her to their room. He then suddenly noticed that strawberry hair pin. He placed his hand on her head.

Ting hao- No matter what others say I trust you , you can never do anything bad for me. I suffered alot to get you I can't afford to lose you again.(And he kissed her on her forehead)

The next day,
Baicao woke up and saw that ting hao was already awake. Then Ting hao came inside.

Ting hao- I have brought the breakfast, get ready and then eat it.
Baicao- Have you ate anything till now?
Ting hao- First you eat then I will
Baicao- You were kidnapped for 2-3days and you are even injured still you are doing this
Ting hao- That kidnapper gave me many things to eat and it was even tasty. But the kidnapper, she was really very annoying.
Baicao(angrily)- Oh you liked that food even more than my one, and that kidnapper was she, I thought that you were happy because you came to me but you were happy because of that she..
Ting hao(hugs her by the side)- Who told that your food are not good, I think it is the food I have ever eaten.And I told you before also that pretty girls don't look beautiful when they are mad.
Baicao- Just leave
Ting hao- You know what I learned when I was kidnapped
Baicao- what??
Ting hao- That I have a amazing face.
Baicao- How??
Ting hao- That kidnapper told me and she was continuously Staring at me also.
Baicao(angrily)- How dare she?
Ting hao- So if you want me to go back to the kidnapper so as your wish.
Baicao- I was just kidding.
Ting hao- really
Baicao- Yes
Ting hao- And you know what? I was kidding too. Who can leave such a amazing and cute wife.

And they hugged each other. But again ting yi came.

Ting yi- I again came at wrong time.
Ting hao- Of course you came at wrong time again from next time call me first and then come.
Baicao- senior... sorry ting hao be quiet, ting yi you are always welcome in our room.
Ting yi- Brother, you didn't even came to me I was so worried about you, I am angry on you now.
Ting hao- No matter whatever happens my sister will always be the most important to me. Now don't be angry I have cooked your favorite dish.
Ting yi-So today the kitchen was in control of the world best chef ting hao
Ting hao- Any doubt
Ting yi- No, not at all

And both Ting hao and ting yi went away from there.
Then Baicao got a call,

Other person- I think you forgot all the condition I am having my gun in my hand and ting hao in front Of me
Baicao- Please, don't do anything to ting hao I will do what you want?hello...hello

And the other person ended up the call. Baicao couldn't do anything except doing what the kidnapper is telling.
Baicao(in mind)- How will I do it? I can't play with the feelings of ting hao and Ruo Bai. But I need to...god help me