You're someone special

Ting hao grabbed her hand and stopped her.

Ting hao- He is married and you are also married.
Baicao- Oh! My bad luck
Ting hao- Thank God that your luck is not good.
Baicao- But we don't have that husband- wife relation so I think we should end it now.
Ting hao(loudly like someone kicked him hardly)- No, you can't
Baicao- Why? I have my own choice.
Ting hao- No means no, I will not end it.
Baicao-  But if I will fall for someone else, I don't want anyone to stop me from what I want to do.
Ting hao(confidently)- You can't fall for anyone else.
Baicao- Just a possibility then what you will do
Ting hao(angrily)- First of all it's not possible and if this happens I will kill that person.
Baicao- I will not let you harm the one whom I love
Ting hao- You are speaking like you have already fallen in love with someone
Baicao(blushing)- Actually yes
Ting hao(shocked)- What?? Don't say that person is Ruo Bai
Baicao- No he is not
Ting hao- Then who is that person
Baicao- I will show you a day after tomorrow
Ting hao(angrily)- I want to meet him today I will not leave him
Baicao- I will show you but not today he is busy not like you.
Ting hao- Oh hello I have lots of work to do but I am investing my time on you because you are someone special to me.
Baicao- But I don't want to be that someone special

Ting hao then put his hands on her shoulder moving a little close to her.

Ting hao- You don't feel any connection between us
Baicao(removing his hand from her shoulder)- No
Ting hao- You're so boring
Baicao- So why don't you go to interesting girls rather than being with me.
Ting hao(in a slow manner)- Because....
Baicao- Because?
Ting hao- Because it's my wish
Baicao- Oh! You wanted to say this I thought...
Ting hao- You thought that I will say I...
Baicao(interrupting him)- I was waiting for some interesting answer.
Ting hao(raising his eyebrows)- Oh really
Baicao(taunting)- Yes because I am not interesting like you I am boring right.
Ting hao- Just leave it, let's go and eat a ice cream
Baicao- I don't want to go
Ting hao- Come with me

Saying this he grabbed her hand and took her with him.
They went to a ice cream parlor, he took two chocolate flavor ice creams he took one and gave the other to Baicao but she was not eating it.

Ting hao- Why you are not eating?
Baicao- Because you forced me to come here, now you eat both of the ice creams
Ting hao- As your wish, I would love to eat two ice creams and it is my favorite. When I eat , it melts into my mouth, the taste is just awesome. And the most tasty part is when those choco-chips comes inside your mouth. It is so refreshing. Yummy-yummy tasty-tasty but unfortunately you will not be able to eat it.
Baicao(couldn't stop her from eating that ice-cream)- Ok I will eat
Ting hao- No I don't want to force you
Baicao- Just stop mocking me
Ting hao- Ok
Baicao- But the weather is not hot so why suddenly you came to eat ice cream?
Ting hao- Because I am feeling too hot.
Baicao- How?
Ting hao(whispers in her ears with a naughty smile on his face)- I am standing with you that's why I am feeling hot.
Baicao- You think you will impress me with these cheesy lines.
Ting hao- Yes..I mean no I am just telling you the truth.
Baicao- Concentrate in your ice cream, speaking while talking is bad manners
Ting hao(just like a obedient student)- Yes mam

They ate their ice creams (oh! I also want to eat one) and went to their house.
When they entered the house, ruo Bai was leaving. Baicao saw him and kept looking at him till the time he was going but Ting hao saw her and turned her face towards himself with his hands.

Ting hao(with a jealous look)- Looking here and there while walking is also bad manners
Baicao- I was not looking here and there
Ting hao(taunting)- And I am blind, walk looking straight.

Baicao gave a "whatever" look to him and they went inside.
After sometime Ting hao sat alone in his room continuously thinking that who is the person whom baicao liked? He was continuously looking at the wall without even blinking. He was really nervous about it. He bite his lower lips so tightly that it started bleeding. But that time he was thinking so thoroughly that he even didn't realized that his lips are bleeding.
Then he got up from his chair and was walking from one side to the other side of his room keeping his hands at the back.

Ting hao- Who can be that person? Chuyuan but he is in America so how can she meet him. Who is my rival now?

Baicao was coming in his room as he left his phone at Ting yi's room.
As Baicao entered and saw Ting hao's bleeding lips.

Baicao- Your lip is bleeding and you are moving here and there
Ting hao(touching his lips)- Oh my god! It's really bleeding but how? Did you do anything?
Baicao(punched him on his shoulder)- Shut up! And apply some cream over there.
Ting hao(with a flirty smile)- You can help me to apply it on my lips.
Baicao- No, apply it by yourself.
Ting hao- Oh see my innocent face, don't you feel like you should help me?
Baicao- I was wrong that I was worrying about you. Take your phone and I am going.
Ting hao(holds her hand to stop her)- Please don't go be here for sometime. I was thinking about that person whom you love. Can you tell me his name?
Baicao- I told you that you will get to see him soon till then keep waiting.....

She went away from there, leaving Ting hao extremely puzzled.

Ting hao- What can be that's person name? Ughh... I am getting irritated now.

Suddenly he saw Baicao talking with someone in the garden so he went over there.

Baicao- You are my life, of course Ting hao won't mind. Yes I am damn sure, don't worry I will handle everything properly. Love you..

Ting hao heard everything and now he was a little tensed because earlierly he thought that she was playing any games with him but now he understood that she was telling the truth...

____________________________________
                - Author's note
Hope you are liking my story..... don't be a silent reader,
Comment and vote....