Baicao's special one.

Ting hao then went to his bed, he was changing his position continuously. His eyes were wide open and was looking at the white ceiling.
He can't live without Baicao that we all know. He was thinking that if whatever Baicao is telling is right then he might....oh let's not talk anything wrong.
As from beginning Ting hao and Baicao faced lots of problems and now if they will again get separated that will be too heartbreaking.
But thinking about it will not help so he tried to sleep but that tension was not allowing him to sleep. That feeling when you want to sleep but still can't.
The temperature of the room was perfect, the bed was also comfortable but still he was unable to sleep.
So he took a book and started reading it. In a few hours, he was fallen asleep. But it was almost 3 'o' clock of night.

The next morning he woke up and went to Ting yi's room.
He knocked at the door and Ting yi came to open the door.

Ting yi(rubbing her eyes)- You woke up so early today but why you came over here?
Ting hao- Actually I came because.....(and he was peeping inside to see Baicao)
Ting yi- Oh now I know why you came over here. Why are you peeping? Come inside and see your wife properly
Ting hao- No I was not peeping just seeing the condition of your room.
Ting yi- Stop telling lies.

He then went inside Baicao was Sleeping peacefully. All her hairs were messed and was Sleeping in a weird position.
He glanced at her for a while and then went away.

Who can be that boy? This question was making him feel even more restless and anxious.
He slept late and woke up early.

He was having lots of work in his office but he was not willing to go to the office. He wanted to stay with Baicao.

He sat in the living room waiting for Baicao to wake up.
As soon as she woke up, he went to him.

Ting hao- I can't even sleep properly, please take me to that person. It is getting into my nerves.
Baicao- Oh god! See your excitement level, it's seems like you have a connection with him.
Ting hao- I am damn sure that I have any connection with him because from the time after your memory loss you were in my house only and sometimes went out just for walk.
Baicao- Yes, you have a connection
Ting hao- Tell him to meet me today.
B

aicao- Ok today but not now.
Ting hao- So when?
Baicao- I will tell you about it.

After that he got a call from his office and he went away to the office.
During the whole time he was waiting for when Baicao will inform him about that person. Continuously looking at the watch and suddenly he got a message from Baicao.

You wanted to meet that person right ,so come to Song Bai hall and you will get to see him.

After hearing that he will meet that person in Song Bai hall he was even more tensed but what he can do. He immediately went towards his blue sports car and went away to Song Bai hall.
As soon as he entered, he was surprised to see the hall as it was decorated with flowers and pink heart shaped Balloons.
He searched for that person but he didn't saw him. He then found something shaped like a frame covered with a cloth and a letter. He opened the letter and started reading it.
_

___________________________________
After waiting so long, now finally you will be able to see that person.
Just remove that cloth and you will find out...

                        -Baicao
------------------------------------------------------

He took deep breath and removed the cloth. After removing he saw that there was no picture actually it was a mirror.

He thought for a while and then realized what Baicao meant.
Beside the Mirror he saw one more letter. He picked it and started reading.
____________________________________
So now you saw him, he is my lifeline. I will not let you harm him.
Ok you must be angry because I troubled you alot. But I took revenge from you, the way you shouted on me that day. Fine, I am sorry but I was missing that old Ting hao who used to chase after me and I just wanted to see him again.
And you confessed yourself that I didn't kicked you that day, You blackmailer.
Today is the day when we met for the first time. After meeting you I never wanted to meet you again but see the faith brought us together. No one thought that this Calm, gentle and humble Baicao and Flirty, Childish and kind Ting hao will have a future together.

No matter how you will look, I will always be with you and don't dare to flirt with anyone other than me.
Come and celebrate this day at the place which holds its importance in our life. I think you know.

              -Your lovingly
Baicao
-

-----------------------------------------------------

Ting hao was having a smile on his face and tears of happiness in his eyes.
He sat in his car in excitement.He closed his eyes and savoured the moment, but didn't released the grip on that letter. For the first time in his life he was so relaxed and happy. There were no grief, no worries and no nervousness.
He then started driving his car to the place, she mentioned.

As he reached there, Baicao was not there. But many people were surrounding something.

First person- Who is this girl?
Second person- How would I know? The accident was so brutal that it's not possible to recognize her
First person- Yeah, you're telling right. May her soul be in peace. She has rose in her hands, I think she wanted to propose someone.
Second person- Yes you are telling right... anything can happen anywhere. I feel so sad for her.

After hearing this conversation, Ting hao's happiness just disappeared. He felt like the whole world stopped. The tears of happiness changed into tears of fear of losing Baicao.
He immediately got up from his car and went to see who is that girl and as he looked at her.

___________________________________
                  - Author's Note
This time for sure I would like to tell you that we're very close to the ending finally.
The ending can even be sad or it can be happy, I even don't know how it will end, But it will end soon.
If you are liking this story then promote it to others too.

               - your silly Author