Want you back

Ting hao came back from the office.He was about to go inside his room but his grandfather stopped him.

Grandpa- Son come over here.
Ting hao- what grandpa?
Grandpa- Tomorrow a girl with her family is coming to visit us
Ting hao- Why you are telling this to me?
Grandpa- They are coming because I called them, I think there daughter is just perfect for you.
Ting hao- Grandpa, who told you to call them? I don't want to get married.
Grandpa- Last time you married the girl whom you wanted but at the end she cheated you.Trust me this girl is just amazing That why I want her for you.
Ting hao- But I am not even interested to marry anyone
Grandpa- I don't know you need to choose that girl. How long will you spend your life like this? And you met her in the childhood only .
Ting hao- Grandpa, I and Baicao are still together according to the law .
Grandpa- So give her divorce.
Ting hao- I don't know where she is living?
Grandpa- I will manage everything. Don't worry about anything. You just live your life happily.

And then he goes inside his room. No matter what he says he can never forget Baicao and marry any other girl.
He knew about Baicao's location but didn't wanted to tell it to anyone. When he was going to his room. Ting yi stopped him.

Ting yi-I know you can never forget Baicao, but grandpa is telling right this time
Ting hao- But Ting yi, I don't want to marry anyone. I just want to live alone.
Ting yi- I know but if you will marry any good girl, then she will help you to forget Baicao.
Ting hao- Anyone will marry me just because of money.
Ting yi-  but the girl about whom grandpa is talking herself belongs from a wealthy family. We met her when we were very small.
His mother(suddenly comes)- Ting hao, please agree I can't see you broken anymore. No matter how good you pretend to be happy. I am your mother I can understand your feelings even if you don't tell me.
Ting hao- Ok I will agree but only at a condition that she needs to know cooking better than me.
Ting yi(laughs)- that is impossible.
Ting hao(smiles)- Ok go and tell grandpa that I agreed.
Ting yi- Really, thank you very much

And ting yi goes with her mother to her grandpa to inform about Ting hao's decision.
As soon as Ting yi goes, the smile of ting hao disappear. He never wanted to agree but because of ting yi and his mother he agreed.

The next day

The members of that girl family came. The name of that girl was meng xun. She was a sweet girl.

Their parents told them to talk with each other and both of them went inside

Ting hao- You know that I and Baicao are.....
Meng xun- I know Baicao is your ex wife.
Ting hao- She is not my ex, she is my present we're not separated according to the law.
Meng xun- No problem
Ting hao- Why no problem? You should have problem. I only love Baicao and no one else.
Meng xun- So basically you want me to reject you.
Ting hao- Of course
Meng xun-But I will not.
Ting hao- Why?
Meng xun- How can I reject such a charming and talented boy? And this family members are so well-behaved. I will love to live here .
Ting hao- But I don't love you.
Meng xun- You will surely do me one day.
Ting hao- Do you love me?
Meng xun- No I don't love you
Ting hao- So why you are not rejecting me?
Meng xun- Because I don't love anyone. So it's better to choose the best.
Ting hao- You are dumb or what? Trust me you will soon find someone who will be perfect for you.
Meng xun- Ok when I will get someone perfect then I will reject you. Now I am going to tell my decision.