Baicao's life in danger

The next day
Ting yi- Brother, from when Baicao came over here you never took me for shopping
Ting hao- You can go with your friends
Ting yi- Oh yes,now you will only take your dear wife with you
Ting hao- How long you will tease me for that reason?
Ting yi- Until I get another reason to tease you
Ting hao- You are really very evil
Ting yi- I am your sister Only
Ting hao- Ok we will go, Baicao will you also come?
Baicao- No, I have some work you both go
Ting hao- Come you will enjoy
Ting yi- Leave her for a while, can't you be away from her just for some time
Ting hao- No, she is my life it's not possible to be away from her and by the way I was telling her to come for you only because I need to go to office also
Ting yi- Ok no problem after you go my friends will accompany me, but firstly let's go
After that both of them went away and ting hao's mother was sleeping.
Only Baicao and his grandfather was there.
His grandfather was in the living room when suddenly Baicao came over there.

Baicao- I never knew that you were such a great actor.
Grandpa- What are you saying? Ting yi come over here.
Baicao- No one is around us , you don't need to act now.
Grandpa- I am not acting, I am telling the truth
Baicao- I know everything, don't act in front of me
Grandpa- Ok if you want then
Baicao- Why you are spoiling your own grandson's life?
Grandpa- I am not spoiling, I am making his life more happy.
Baicao- Seriously, you made his life happy by snatching away all his joys, by separating us.
Grandpa- Now he hates you and today he was looking happy only during the breakfast
Baicao- Why you did all this to us?
Grandpa- Because I wanted a girl for ting hao who is of his class not like you so I did this all. And I think I don't need to explain everything to you.
Baicao- You can even harm Ting hao for yourself
Grandpa- I can never harm him I was just using it as a weapon to throw you away from his life.
Baicao- Ok thank you

And she went away from there, Ting hao's grandpa was founding it weird so he followed her.
As she went outside, she called Ruo Bai.

Baicao- I have recorded everything that grandpa said now only telling everything to Ting hao is left.
Ruo Bai- Go and tell him everything if you have any problem then contact me.
Baicao- Sure

Ting hao's grandpa heard it everything so he decided to stop them.

At ting hao's office

Baicao- Let's end this drama
Ting hao- Why? mum and Grandpa are not convinced.
Baicao- No but when I will show the proof that your grandfather was behind all this
Ting hao(loudly)- I told you many times that I love you but it doesn't mean that I don't love my grandfather..
Baicao- But I am telling the truth atleast listen to me.
Ting hao(loudly)- We will talk about it at home, I don't want to create a drama over here.

Baicao was really angry on him so she went away from there.

In her way, Ruo Bai also joined her.Suddenly some people appeared in front of them. Their face was covered and were having a steel rod in their hand.
And they started fighting, there were total 10 people but Ruo Bai and Baicao were enough for them. When Baicao was busy in fighting suddenly someone came and hit her tightly with that rod.
Baicao was immediately lying on the floor. She was seriously injured. After seeing Baicao's condition, Ruo Bai's anger was completely visible. Within a few seconds, Ruo Bai defeated everyone around him.