~1~

Mia's Pov:
My day started off by the sound of my annoying alarm going off so I turned it off and laid in bed checking my social medias. After that I decided to get up and get ready for the day starting off with brushing my teeth and taking a shower. Once I got out of the shower I went and choose an outfit to wear for the day.

Ootd:

I decided on having Dunkin for breakfeast and head to Alex's house to hang out

I decided on having Dunkin for breakfeast and head to Alex's house to hang out. I texted my best friend Kouvr asking if she wanted anything.

Bestiee👑❤️
M: Hey I'm at dunkin do you want anything before I come over?
K: Sure I'll take an ice coffee and a chocolate donut thanks.
M: Ok I'll be there in 10.
K: Okay.

I got Kouvr's and I's food and drove to their house because they live together but also they were dating. I pulled up to their house and parked my car but as I was getting out my car holding the food Ryland and Calvin came running out of the house and I see Paper chasing them with silly string as Alex vlogged them. I wasn't really bothered by all the commotion because I'm used to it so I headed straight for the living room to see Kouvr doing laundry while watching Grey's Anatomy.
M: Hey Kov!!
K: Heyyy Mia now wheres my fooddd I'm starvinggg!!
I handed her her food she ordered and sat next to her but as we were eating our food while watching some Grey's Ryland came back inside covered in silly string while Calvin, Alex, and Paper were laughing their asses of.
K: BETTER NOT LEAVE A TRAIL RYLAND I JUST CLEANED THIS HOUSE!!
R: Blame those assholes over there they did this.
We all laughed and decided on going to the beach and hanging out since we had nothing to do. So Kouvr and I got ready while the boys got the food and coolers ready. The boys spilt into 2 cars and headed to the beach and once we got there they unpacked the car while I started to tan until I felt someone pick me up and head for the water.
M: PUT ME THE F*CK DOWNN!!
Ca: Nah we came here to get in the water.
M: CALVIN PUT ME DOW- but he already dropped me in the water. Once I came back up Calvin was hiding behind Paper because he knew I was mad.
M: CALVIN I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!!
I ran after him but he started to run but once I caught up to him I ended up punching him in the cock and went back to Kouvr who was tanning.
K: What happened to you?
M: Calvin happened!!
I said very annoyed she just laughed then we all just hung out while eating pizza and enjoying the sunset. Times like this surrounded by the people I love I tend to feel happier than usual but then we packed up putting things into the car. I decided to ride with Alex and Kouvr but as we were heading back home Alex said we were gonna stop and meet up with one of his friends and his friend's girlfriend at a sushi restaurant. Kouvr and I really didn't want to go but it was food so we really didn't care I was wearing one of Ryland's hoodie and Kouvr was wearing Alex's merch to dinner. Once we got to the restaurant a guy came up to the car while a girl was following him.
A: Kouvr Mia this is Thomas.
K: Hi I'm Kouvr Alex's girlfriend.
M: Hi I'm Mia Kouvr's best friend.
T: Nice to meet you guys this is my girlfriend Kayla.
Ka: Nice to meet you guys.
We headed inside the restaurant while being seated we talked while we were eating then we said goodbye to Thomas and Kayla and headed home. I decided to sleep over at Kouvr's place on the air mattress so once we got back I hopped into the shower real quick and changed into some sweats and a hoodie. After changing and brushing my teeth I went and said good night to everyone then layed in bed putting my phone to charge but as soon as my head hit the pillow I drifted off to sleep.

So this is the first time every writing so if its bad and boring I'm sorry. I am trying my best to make this interesting but I promise it will get better.
Word Count: 761