~33~

WHAT THE FUCK THOMAS:
I was going to the kids room to grab London a towel but I saw Mia packing up the twins things as they were changing so I asked her what was happening and she said she'll explain soon but I can tell she was crying. I tried to stop her so did everyone else while Charli took care of Kade and London but she left and I soon noticed that Thomas was gone which was kinda of weird.
K: Wheres Thomas?
Br: Idk Mia asked us that when she answered the door.
Av: Why?
Jaden: She said Thomas said he was with us.
Josh: But he never came to the house.
D: So where the fuck is he?
We all stood out on the driveway until Thomas came back and he seemed drunk as he walked out of his car and the first thing that caught my eye was the hickeys all over his neck than it hit me she found her fiance in bed with someone else. I walked up to him pissed off and slapped him across the face leaving everyone shook and wondering why I did it.
E: What was that for?
K: HE CHEATED ON MIA I CAN TELL BY THE HICKEYS ALL OVER HIS FUCKING NECK AND MIA DIDN'T HAVE ANY SO HE FUCKED SOMEONE.
T: Its not what it looks like!
Ad: You asshole!
D: You disgust me.
Av: You little fucker!
We all walked inside not telling him that she left him with his kids while being pregnant but that was on him he screwed up and now theres nothing he can do about it. Alex and I headed up to our room but I noticed a box and an envelope on the bed so I decided to read the letter inside the envelope.
Dear best friend,
By the time you find this I will be on a plane to England I know you are confused why I took the kids and left while I'm pregnant but I found Thomas in bed with another women. I was so heartbroken because I thought he loved me but I guess not. The kids and I are safe we will be staying with my parents for a couple of months. I just need a break from everything and everyone especially Thomas he put me through so much pain that I needed to clear my head. Please don't tell him where we are I just need time to myself with the kids thanks for understanding. Also thank you for everything you have done for me and the kids we will be forever grateful. We love you guys so much!! -Mia, Colten, Kehlani, and baby!
I broke down crying as I finished reading the letter and I opened the box to see a locket so I opened it to see a picture of Mia and I on one side and a picture of the twins and I on the other which made me cry more. I put the locket on and soon all the girls came in holding the same letter wearing the same locket but with pictures of them with Mia and the twins. I decided to post on my insta a picture of Mia and I because I miss my best friend so much right now.

@K0uvr✔️

Liked by: @miahaywardd✔️ and othersK0uvr I miss my best friend so much

K0uvr I miss my best friend so much... I love you @miahaywardd see you soon.❤️
Comments:
View all 1.5 million comments
@avani✔️ Miss you girly❤️
@charlidamelio✔️ See you soon Mia❤️
@miahaywardd✔️ I miss and love all of you guys see you all soon.🥺❤️

I heard Thomas yelling at the boys about something and I noticed all the girls, London, and Kade where asleep around my room so I went to go see what all of the fuss was about downstairs.

Word Count: 643