~22~

Mommy wheres daddy:
After breakfeast I pulled Kouvr aside while Mia was watching the kids playing outside.
A: We have a problem!
K: Whats up?
A: Thomas came back and Kehlani answered the door.
K: Did she recognize him?
A: I don't think so.
K: Well we need to tell Mia because he might wanna meet the twins.
A: Can you tell her I'll take the kids out to the park.
K: Okay.
We walked outside to where Mia and the kids were and they were playing with bubbles.
A: Who wants to go to the park?
Ke: No!
Co: Me!
L: Me!
M: Kehlani baby why not?
Ke: I feel yucky..
M: Ok Colten be careful don't talk to strangers and stay by Uncle Alex at all times.
Co: Okay mommy.
L: Bye guys.
Ke: Byeee.
K: Bye baby stay by daddy!
L: Yes mommy!
They left for the park and I carried Kehlani upstairs because she wasn't feeling good while Kouvr did the dishes. The older girls decided to go shopping while the guys who weren't parents went with the sway house somewhere so it was pretty quiet. I was cuddling Kehlani until she asked me something that I knew was gonna come sooner instead of later which I was hoping for later but it broke my heart hearing those words come out of her precious mouth.
Ke: Mommy wheres daddy? London has a daddy but I don't.
M: Your daddy didn't know about you and we broke up because we had a big fight and he left.
Ke: Oh but the guy on your phone screen was at the door this morning looking for uncle Alex and auntie Kouvr.
M: Huh?
I showed her a picture of Thomas and asked her.
M: Are you talking about him?
Ke: Yup thats the one.
M: Oh okay.
Ke: Okay.
I noticed she yawned so I put her down for a nap and got a call from someone so I answered it.

Call between Thomas and Mia:
M: Hello?
T: Hey there beautiful.
M: What do you want Thomas?
T: To meet up and maybe meet the kids.
M: We can meet up but no kids.
T: Mia they are still my kids I have a right to see them.
M: I don't know Thomas I gave you a choice between parenthood and running and you ran!
T: Mia please?
M: Fine meet me at Starbucks by Down Town Disneyland at 3:30!
T: Okay!
End of call.

Colten came back so I changed him into a mickey shirt and black jeans, with his mickey vans, and his mickey hat and Kehlani into a minnie shit with overalls with curled hair, her minnie slip on vans, and her minnie ears. While I put on a red and white poka dot dress and jean jacket, with curled hair, my minnie ears, and white vans. I packed up my bag with charger ports, chargers, extra clothes, water, snacks, hair brush, and sunscreen.
M: Kids lets go.
Tw: Okay mommy.
They held my hand as we headed for my car aka Thomas tesla because he took his other car when he left I buckled them in and drove to Disneyland. At a red light I turned around to see the twins asleep Kehlani reminds me of  Thomas from her looks to her personality but Colten looked just like me and acted like me but Kehlani likes to hit Michael so she got that from me. I parked and I looked to my left there was Thomas in his car I got out and I don't think he noticed I was there so I woke up the kids and Kehlani wanted to be held and so did Colten so I held them both and put my backpack on. He got out of his car and saw me and he smiled oh god he looks even hotter than before and yes I never got over him I decided to wear the necklace but what suprised me was he was wearing his promise ring.
M: Hey there.
T: Hi you look beautiful as always.
M: Thanks you don't look to bad yourself.
T: Aw I'm flatered.
We both laughed and walked to a starbucks so I can tell the kids that they are meeting their dad today.

Word Count: 724