~21~

5 years later:
Its been 5 years since I had Kehlani and Colten and man it was hard but I got through it with the help of the gang. We moved into a bigger house which the twins and I live in with Alex and Kouvr, Patty, Ryland, Nick, Tony, Ondreaz, Paper, Calvin, Addi, Avani, Michael, Charli, Dixie, Chase, and London Kouvr and Alex's 4 old daughter aka Kehlani's bestest friend I woke up to jumping on my bed and I knew my babies were up.
M: Morning my loves!
Ke: Morning mommy!
Co: Morning mommy!
M: Would you guys like waffles for breakfeast?
Co & Ke: YESSS!
M: Okay!
I got up and changed the twins into

M: Morning my loves!Ke: Morning mommy!Co: Morning mommy!M: Would you guys like waffles for breakfeast?Co & Ke: YESSS!M: Okay!I got up and changed the twins into

I did Kehlanis hair in pigtails with light pink bows and styled Coltens hair, brushed their teeth, and put their matching air forces on

M: Can you guys watch while I get ready real quick?
Twins: Okay mommy.
I put on their favorite show Mickey Mouse Club House and got ready by showering, blow drying my hair then doing 2 french braids, brushing my teeth, and changed into

After I changed I got the twins and made waffles for everyone since its waffle Sunday a trafition we made for the kids. Kehlani helped well tried to but got distracted by London and Kouvr coming down.
Ke: Londonn!
L: Kehlanii!
Ke: Lets go play by the pool?
L: Okay!
K: Be careful girls and Colten go watch them.
Co: Yes auntie Kouvr.
Kouvr and I just laughed as we made extra pancakes because sway is coming over to hang out. The kids came running inside and headed for the play room as Kouvr made eggs the kids favorite as I set up the table. Everyone soon came down to eat and I heard the doorbell so I thought it was sway so I called one of the kids to open the door.
M: KEHLANI CAN YOU GET THAT PLEASE LOVE.
Ke: OKAY MAMA.
I opened the doow to see a man who looked familiar then it clicked hes the guy on mommys phone.
Ke: Hello how can I help you?
T: Hi I'm looking for Kouvr Annon or Alex Warren?
Ke: One second. UNCLE ALEX AUNTIE KOUVR THE DOORS FOR YOU.
A: Okay Kehlani get your brother and London and go eat.
Ke: Okay.
As Kehlani went to get the other kids and go eat I saw Thomas at the door and stepped out to make sure Mia didn't see him.
T: Hey long time no see.
A: What the hell are you doing here!
T: I wanted to come back.
A: I don't know Thomas you packed up and left. Left your girlfriend who was 6 weeks pregnant with twins and let alone she raised them for 5 years without your help.
T: I know I screwed up okay don't have to rub it in. I watched my kids grow up on insta through videos and pictures. I missed 5 years of their lives and I don't planning on missing anymore!
A: I don't know Thomas Mia was the one who decided to move she put most of the money down for this house if you wanna come back you have to talk with her but if you'll excuse me its waffle Sunday and its the only time the people who live here eat together.
T: Okay and can I have Mia's number?
M: She never changed it bye.
I walked inside and joined the rest of the house eating waffles and eggs while the kids made jokes and we all lauged.

Word Count: 602