~28~

After the fight:
As I took Kayla away from Mia I can see that she was hurt that I choose Kayla over her but when I turned around I saw that everyone was getting inside their cars while Dixie and Mia got into Alex's car Michael and Tony walked up to me and they looked mad.
To: Really Thomas you rather help her than your own girlfriend.
Mi: How stupid are you honestly.
T: Guys I didn't mean to.
Mi: Whatever and don't bother coming home because everyone is pissed at you.
They walked off and I turned to Kayla and walked her to my car so I could fix up the cuts Mia gave her. But before I sat Kayla down in the passenger seat I saw Mia's promise ring and necklace off but I knew she was wearing it durning the fight so I knew I screwed up big time. I cleaned up Kayla and her parents brought her home so now I am driving back to the house but I saw Taylor walking out of the house so I parked my car and got out.
Ta: You don't want to go in there.
T: Why how bad is it.
Ta: The girls are all pissed at what you did especially Mia but she was also hurt and the guys are ready to hurt you so you have been warned.
Taylor got into his car and drove off so I walked inside the house and the tension was thick. It seemed that everyone was in their rooms so I headed to Mia and I's room and put the code in but it wasn't working so I knew she changed it. I went and knocked on Alex's door and he answered but quickly pulled me into his room checking to see if anyone saw me.
A: Are you dumb why'd you come back.
T: I live here!
A: You're lucky Kouvr and the girls are in your room right now because in the car they were all talking about how they were gonna kill you.
T: How mad are the guys?
A: Very mad like everyone in the house wants you dead.
T: Why tho I just grabbed Kayla so she wouldn't get worse.
A: Thomas Mia is your girlfriend and baby mamma did you think of that plus she runs a gang for god sakes.
T: SHE RUNS A GANG!
A: Yes and everyone in hype and sway are apart of the Black Roses🖤🥀 so you are screwed.
T: For how long has the gang been a thing?
A: The day you left Mia didn't cry as much but 3 days later came home with news telling us that her dad handed off his gang for her to run so she took the job.
T: What about the kids.
A: Oh they know they were taught to fight at a young age by Mia.
T: So what do I do Alex.
A: Talk to her try to reason with her but by the looks of it you're gonna have to move.
T: Fuck what did I do! I'm a dad to 2 kids who grew up for 5 years without one and now they lose me again.
A: Should of thought about that before admitting you still had feelings for your ex and helping her.
T: Ugh.
A: You should go grab the clothes Mia threw by the front door and just leave don't say bye to the kids because they know already they saw the videos.
T: Ok bye.
A: Bye.
I walked out of Alex's room and headed for the kids bedroom as I opened the door I overheard Colten and Kehlani talk about how I betreayed our family and they won't forgive me. I went and grabbed all my clothes putting them in the Tesla and driving off.

Word Count: 646