~19~

How will he react:
I walked into the room to see him playing with the cat.
M: Can we talk?
T: Sure whats up?
M: Don't freak out..
I gave him the test and his face went from happiness to anger.
T: WTF I'M 22 I CAN'T HAVE A KID!
M: I'm keeping it Thomas no matter what.
T: THEN EITHER LEAVE OR I GO!
M: Everyone supports me and the baby so I ain't leaving!
He started to pack and I was crying.
M: So you're breaking the promise you made me..
T: Yes I don't want a kid this young.
M: Fine go but you'll regret this.
He walked out of the room and everyone looked disappointed in him as he walked out of the house and into a car driving off. I cried but I knew I had to be strong for the baby and myself. So I stopped crying and hugged everybody we hung out watching Alex's new vlog. I decided to go to my room and clean up but I grabbed a box and put everything he gave me in it with the test, my ring, and necklace.
M: Don't worry baby mommy will take care of you. I will always love you.
I rubbed my stomach and changed into a hoodie and spandex and went to Kouvr's room to see the girls were in there.
M: Hey do you guys wanna come with me tomorrow to my doctors appointment at 10?
Tg: Sure!
K: How you feeling?
M: Honestly heart broken but I need to be strong and plus I have you guys.
D: Don't worry we won't leave you.
M: Thanks guys but I'm gonna go to sleep I'm already tired.
Tg: Night!
M: Night!
I said good night to the guys and headed off to bed.

The next day:
I got up and threw up as Michael held my hair back then I got ready for my doctors app and decided to wear a hype house shirt and leggings with my vans. I ate some oatmeal and waited for the girls and soon they all came down and we took Alex's tesla. Kouvr offered to drive us there but on the way there they stopped for coffee and I texted Addi and Avani the news and they were happy about it but pissed at Thomas. After he left the boys weren't happy and swore to help raise my baby since Thomas choose not to how'd I get so lucky to have this family. We got to the hospital and into a room.
Doctors: How are you feeling Mia?
M: Tired and morning sickness sucks.
Doc: Well lets have a look. I'm gonna put this gel on your stomach its gonna be cold but its ok.
M: Okay.
Doc: Well congrats you're 6 weeks and pregnant with healthy twins.
M: Twins omg but when will I find out their gender?
Doc: At 10 weeks I can call you or someone and tell them the gender.
M: You can calm my emergency contact Kouvr Annon.
Doc: Okay will do and do you want pictures?
M: Yes please.
I got to listen to my babies heart beats and got pictures I showed the girls and they were happy soon we left and headed back home but stopped to get Addi and Avani. Once we got home I told the boys the news and they were already taking bets on the gender.
A: Team both!
Pa: Team boy both!
K: Team both!
D: Team girl for both!
P: Team boy for both!
Ch: Team both!
Mi: Team girl for both!
C: Team both!
To: Team girl for bth!
Ad: Team boy for both!
Av: Team girl for both!
O: Team boy for both!
N: Idc as long as they are healthy!
M: As long as they are healthy I don't care!
We all laughed and ate some Chipotle while watching Riverdale.

4 Weeks Later:
I got a call from Mia's doctor telling me she was having a boy and girl I was so happy I told the girls and we went shopping for the gender reveal. We got both blue and pink ballons, a all white cake to prank her, and finally a black out ballon with both color confetti inside. We set up the house and it looked like

It was so nice with the black ballon in the middle

I came out to see the house decorated for the small gender reveal the girls planned I wore a white dress that showed my baby bump.
M: I would like to thank all of you guys from the twins and I for helping us out and we will be forever thankful for you guys. Also we love you all so much.
E: We love you guys too.
K: Lets find out this gender!
E: YEAH!
Kouvr handed me a knife to cut the cake but it was jus white.
M: Huh?
The girls were laughing.
Tg: Its a joke the black ballon has the real gender!
E: Ohhhh.
So I grabbed the black ballon and popped it to see blue and pink confetti and I cried I was so happy. I couldn't believe it I'm having a girl and boy and I promise to protect them from harms way we partied and laughed but the cake was really good.

Word Count: 897