~16~

Will he wake up or not:
By now everyone was back home and getting ready to go visit Thomas but Kouvr gave them rules to follow.

Rules When Visiting Thomas:
1. DO NOT POST ABOUT HIS CONDITION!
2. Stay quiet at all time.
3. Only 10 people at a time.
4. Only 2 other people can stay the night and we rotate daily.
5. Finally if Mia is sleeping let her sleep she needs it the most and please comfort her when needed.

So its the first day and Kouvr let us all in his room because they got a big private room because there was a lot of us and lets just say we all cried when we saw him.
E: How is he?
K: His survival rate is low only 20% and they don't know if he'll even wake up.
Tg: Hows Mia holding up.
K: A lot of crying and breaking down thats been the first time she has slept since she found him.
Tg: Oh have you found out why he did it.
A: I have it was Daisy she posted a video titled "The truth about The Hype House" and she lied in some parts so he posted his side and hes been getting hate comments and go die comments so he did what he was told.
Ch: She did what unbelievable when I see her I'll make her pay for what she did.
Tg: Same!
Mi: Lets make her life a living hell!
K: Team Hype House on 3!
1
2
3
E: Team Hype House!
By now Mia woke up in time for dinner which was Chick-fil-A she ate some chicken nuggets and had some coke but she couldn't help but worry about her boyfriend and if he'll wake up.
K: We should post something its been 2-3 days since we all posted.
C: Lets post on The Hype House insta.
M: Agreed but who will post it?
A: I will.
E: Okay.
Alex posted on The Hype House insta while everyone got ready to leave because visiting hours were up so it was just Alex, Kouvr, and I left for the night.

@The Hype House✔️

Liked by: @charlidamelio✔️ and othersIf you guys are wondering why none of the Hype House members have been posting recently is because on March 14 Thomas took his own life because of the hate

If you guys are wondering why none of the Hype House members have been posting recently is because on March 14 Thomas took his own life because of the hate. We all decided it would be best to just take a break and spend time together as a family while we wait for him to wake up. Please stop the hate because some people will take it to heart and do something they'll regret or because people can lose a loved one. Please keep Thomas in your prayers thank you and we will be back soon love The Hype House.
Comments disabled.

I decided to go shower, brush my teeth, and change while Kouvr and Alex stayed with Thomas. I decided to wear one of his favorite hoodies with some sweats while I played with my necklace. I saw that his phone was put in a bag with his other belongings like his ring so i took out his phone, ring, and hype necklace and put the necklace on and the ring in my bag. I went on his phone to see his wallpaper was a picture of us the night he asked me out so I ended up crying and Alex came and picked me up and layed me on Kouvr as I cried myself to sleep.

Alex's Pov:
Seeing Mia in this state left Kouvr and I heart broken because usually she's always happy and laughing. Everyone was pissed because of what Daisy did to Thomas and the girls were ready to hurt her but none of us are willing to tell Mia the culprit on who caused Thomas this pain and suffering. None of us can even say sucidal its like a forbidden word we only say it because hearing it makes us think of Thomas. The girls were asleep on the extra bed and I stayed up sitting by Thomas.

The next day:
I just woke up and saw Alex asleep and Mia next to me I hate seeing her like this everyone does and its all Daisy's fault that bitch ruined a lot of things. I got out of the bed and got ready for the day but I heard someones voice but I didn't know whos so I walked out to see.

Sorry cliffhanger.
Word Count: 754