~17~

Drama:
I saw Daisy in the room and I knew the girls were here because they texted me and I know they won't be happy and neither was I. I walked out of the bathroom and saw her holding his hand possibly crying how can she be crying when she was the one who started all of this.
K: What are you doing here!
Da: I came to see Thomas.
K: You shouldn't be here you need to leave!
Da: I have a right to see him!
K: YOU DID THIS TO HIM TO OUR FAMILY WE BUILT YOU'RE NOT PART OF THIS FAMILY SO YOU NEED TO LEAVE ITS FAMILY ONLY.
By now the girls were in the room and Alex and Mia woke up.
Tg: Ugh whys she here?
K: She came to see Thomas but she has no right to because she is the reason he did this!
M: You made him do this..
Da: I didn't mean to I just wanted the clout.
M: HE'S LIFELESS IN A BED ALL BECAUSE OF YOU HIS FAMILY IS SUFFERING BECAUSE YOU DID THIS YOU NEED TO LEAVE.
Av: Leave Daisy and don't come back or even near the Hype House again.
Da: Ugh whatever.
But before she left I slapped her but before I could do it again Alex picked me up.
M: PUT ME TF DOWN I AIN'T DONE BEATING HER ASS UP!
A: Mia calm down. Girls escort her out.
Tg: Okay.
We escorted Daisy out of the hospital but before she left all of slapped her.
K: Thats for Mia.
C: Thats for Thomas.
Ad: Thats for using us as clout.
D: Thats for cheating on him.
Av: And thats for everyone in the hype house.
She left and we all went back to the room to see Thomas awake.
Tg: Omg you're awake.
T: Yeah I am.
A: When you guys left he woke up.
K: Wheres Mia.
A: Locked herself in the bathroom after you know who came.
T: Who?
C: Daisy.
T: Why?
D: To see you but Mia and Kouvr went off on her.
K: Imma go check on Mia brb.
E: Okay.
⚠️Trigger Warning skip if you want⚠️
I walked to the bathroom and knocked but I heard nothing so I opened the door to see Mia with a blade in her hand with cuts on her wrist.
K: MIA DON'T
M: Kouvr why..
K: Because I love you and so does everyone else.
M: But if Thomas dies I'm gonna be in too much pain.
By now she was having a mental break down so I took the blade out of her hand and hugged her.
Av: Omg what happened?
Ad: Are you guys okay we heard screaming?
K: She tried to do it but I stopped her.
Av: Aw Mia its gonna be okay.
Ad: Yeah and someone wants to see you.
M: W-w-who?
K: You'll see but you have to promise us one thing.
M: Whats that?
C: You won't do it again.
M: I promise.
D: Good now lets go they are waiting.
I walked out of the bathroom to see Thomas awake and I started to cry. I ran up to him and hugged him it felt so good to be in his arms again he kissed me and I kissed back I smiled again now I felt happiness once again.
Doctors: Thomas you can go home now since you have been awake for a couple of hours everything seems good.
T: Okay thank you.
Doctor: You're welcome have a good day.
T: You too.
Once the doctor left we packed up the room and wheeled Thomas to the car. Alex drove us home while Dixie and the others followed us. We stopped and got Canes to celebrate with the others. Once we got home the boys were waiting outside.
Pa: Yooo Thomas!
Ch: How you feeling bro?
R: We missed you.
T: Hi guys I'm feeling great I missed all of you guys.
E: We missed you.
K: Lets go inside and eat.
P: I heard fooddd lets go!!
We all laughed and headed inside and ate we decided to go live for a bit to explain what happened these past few weeks. After dinner Addi and Avani went home while everyone else were in their rooms except Charli and Chase because they went on a date. Mia and I cuddled and watched IT and every time a scary part happened Mia hid in my chest I laughed but how'd I get so lucky to have this beautiful girlfriend and an amazing family I wouldn't trade it for the world. I heard low snores and saw Mia asleep so I turned off my Macbook then got ready for bed I went back on the bed and kissed her head falling asleep.

Word Count: 812