~7~

Mia's Pov:
We all went to my apartment to hang out and we decided to order Chick-fil-A and watch Insidious. Kouvr and I got scared easily to the point we weren't watching but hiding under the blankets. So Thomas ended up changing it to Lilo and Stitch while Kouvr and Alex left to get the food as we waited on Kalex (Kouvr + Alex) to come back from getting the food.
K & A: We are backk!
M & T: In the room.
K: What you guys doing?
M: I was plucking his eyebrows.
A: Oh well um we need to head back to Hollywood soon because the D'amelios leave tomorrow.
M: Oh okay I'll see you guys soon.
T, A, & K: Byeeee.
M: Byeeee.

One month later

Thomas's Pov:
Its been a month since we went to Carlsbad we added more members to The Hype House like Avani, Addison, Tony, Ondreaz, and Michael. Its been fun but I heard Alex talking to someone on the phone about picking them up I wonder whos coming to visit. Anyways we were all busy doing tiktoks or vlogging typical day in the house until Alex and Kouvr left without telling any of us where they where going but eh its fine. I decided to go to my room and play with Artemis my new F1 savanna cat Alex also got one named Arrow. I reorganized my shoe wall and made a few Tikioks before taking a nap.

Mia's Pov:
I decided to go up to Hollywood and go visit The Hype House. I was packing some clothes and then headed off to the train station. I took a 4-5 hour train ride to the LA train station where I met up with Alex. We put my bags in the trunk and drove back to the house while catching up. Once we got there I said hi to everyone and met new people but Thomas wasn't around so I decided to hang out in Kouvr's room.

Thomas's Pov:
I woke up and came out of my room to see everyone gone probably to get food. I was sitting at the table eating until I heard a door open and close maybe just Alex.

Mia's Pov:
I got hungry so I decided to head down to go make something while Kalex was asleep to my suprise everyone was gone. I went into the kitchen and saw Thomas eating so I decided to just make some chicken and then go back upstairs.

Thomas's Pov:
I heard someone go into the kitchen so I decided to see who it was.
T: Whos there?
M: Calm your dick down its just me.
T: Hey you're here I didn't know you were coming.
M: Yeah it was last minute but its just for a month.
T: Okay.
Mia and I haven't talked about what happened at the hospital probably best we stay friends.

Nobody's Pov:
Alex, Kouvr, Mia, and Thomas hung out in Alex's room just the 4 of them the squad making tiktoks or vlogging or going live. Mia decided to put a face mask on while they hung out. It was getting pretty late and Mia and Kouvr knocked out on the air matress cuddling so Alex took a picture of them and decided to post it. Thomas decided to go and sleep on the couch since everyone was sleeping in Alex's room.

@Alex Warren✔️

Liked by: @miahaywardd✔️ @K0uvr✔️ @petroutv✔️ @avani✔️ and othersAlex Warren Best friend cuddles

Alex Warren Best friend cuddles.❤️
@miahaywardd @K0uvr
Comments:
View all 2 million comments
@miahaywardd✔️ send me this please?
@Alex Warren✔️ replied to @miahaywardd✔️ sure.
@K0uvr✔️ rude to take pictures while we sleep!
@Alex Warren✔️ replied to @K0uvr✔️ baby I sorry❤️
@petroutv✔️ taking my bestie Kouvr I see!
@K0uvr✔️ replied to @petroutv✔️ she was my bestie first❤️✌🏻

Word count: 636