~26~

Mia's 26th birthday:
Todays my beautiful girlfriends birthday and shes 26 man time has gone by fast I got the twins ready for school and they helped me make breakfeast for their mommy. Also I learned to braid my daughters hair because Kouvr taught me and shes teaching me more hairstyles but I'm happy that I'm learning.
T: What should we make mommy?
Ke: Mommys favorite has been chocolate chip pancakes with strawberries.
Co: Also iced coffee and french toast.
Ke: Colten and I make mommy the same breakfeast every year since we were 2 with aunty Kouvr.
T: Well lets get started then and uncle Paper is taking you guys to school.
Co: Ok dad.
We made her breakfeast but the kids had to leave for school but they signed her card and now Kouvr and Dixie are setting up the balloons around the house while Addi and Nick work on decorating the hallway by our room. Kouvr said Mia has always worked and had a small celebration but now since I'm back to managing the hype house so now she has less on her plate. I got the presents out from everyone but the ones from me I'll give it to her with the kids. I went inside the room and kissed her on the head.
T: Happy birthday baby!
M: Thanks love!
I got up and got ready putting on a summer dress and Thomas decided to match with me we walked out of the room and I was suprise.
M: Did you guys do all of this for me?
D: Yes because we love you!
M: Awww thanks!
L: Happy birthday auntie Mia!
M: Thanks London!
I ate my breakfeast as the others ate waffles and we opened gifts and I got jewelry, clothes, shoes, nails, and new hair products. I decided to get the twins early since we are going to the beach so Thomas and I agreed to meet the crew at the beach since the kids still had to change. I went inside the school and signed the kids out and we headed for the car they were telling me about their favorite memories with me and happy birthday I couldn't help but laugh. We got back to the house and all changed into bathing suits while Thomas packed the car with towels, beach toys, the cooler, and the umbrella while I lathered the kids in sunscreen. I was trying to get my back but couldn't reach until I felt Thomas grab the sunscreen out of my hand and massage it on my back which I kinda got turned on by.
M: Thanks baby.
T: You're welcome now lets go.
Before he got in the car I put sunblock on him on him while the kids buckled up now he started to drive to the beach while his hand was on my thigh. I played music as the kids played on their ipads while Thomas and I sang along to the songs I couldn't wish for anything else on my birthday. I saw that everyone just got here probably ate food first but we all parked next to each other and picked a spot and put up the tents and chairs while the kids were all playing in the water.
M: Don't go to far out you guys don't have your floaties.
Tw: Yes mommy.
L: Yeas auntie.
They ran off to play and someone picked me up and we headed for the water.
M: Baby noo please.
T: What.
M: Don't drop me in the water please.
T: Fine.
He put me down and held me as we stood in the water until Colten splashed Thomas but Thomas picked Colten up before he could run away and dropped him in the water.
Co: Dad whyyyy!!
T: Now you know not to mess with me.
I flexed my muscles and went back to holding Mia but I asked Kouvr to take pictures of Mia and I.

@petroutv✔️

Liked by: @miahaywardd✔️ and otherspetroutv Happy birthday baby I love you so much❤️👑 @miahaywarddComments:View all 2 million comments@miahaywardd✔️ Thank you baby❤️@K0uvr✔️ Aww couple goals🥺

petroutv Happy birthday baby I love you so much❤️👑 @miahaywardd
Comments:
View all 2 million comments
@miahaywardd✔️ Thank you baby❤️
@K0uvr✔️ Aww couple goals🥺

We all got into the water and had a water fight then after we had a bbq for lunch and while eating on the beach the kids made a sand castle. Dixie said she had some news to share at dinner because the adults decided to go out and have a dinner for my 26th.

Word Count: 751