~6~

Thomas's Pov:
I noticed Mia didn't have a towel so while she was distracted I placed my hoodie in her hands and to my suprise she wore but I noticed she looked at me and then back at the sun. I know we haven't talked in a while but I couldn't just let her freeze her ass off. I turned around to see Charli and Chase running around and Dixie and Nick arguing over Ice Cream and I just smiled. As I turned to look at Mia and damn she was looking hot as fuck wait quit it you're with Daisy. But I noticed something was off about Mia so I walked over to her and she collapsed. I caught her in time before she hit the ground so I carried her bridal style into the medical tent but they said she had to go to the ER so I called Alex and told him he said he'll meet Mia and I at the hospital with the gang.

Nobody's Pov:
Thomas got inside the ambulance with Mia as the rest followed everyone was worrying about Mia. So Thomas called Daisy and told her but she said she could care less about Mia and wasn't gonna come whiched pissed Thomas off he also found out Daisy was cheating on him so they broke up and kicked Daisy out. The Doctor said she was just way too high which caused her to faint but she was okay and was able to see her.

Kouvr's Pov:
We rushed to the hospital and went to the front desk.
Nurse: Hi how can I help you?
K: Do you know where we can find Mia Hayward?
Nurse: Ah yes room 313.
K: Thank you.
We all rushed to room 313 to see Mia laying there with an oxygen tube in her nose and an Iv in her hand I sat beside her holding her hand hoping she'll wake up.
K: Hey where's Daisy Thomas?
T: Uh yeah we broke up she was cheating on me..
K: That son of a bitch when I see her I will beat the shit out of her!!
C: Same!
D: Count me in!
T: No girls no one is getting into a fight.
Tg: Ugh fine.
T: Thanks.

Nobody's Pov:
We all waited for Mia to wake up but its been a couple of hours so Paper and Calvin took Charli, Dixie, Patty, Nick, Chase, and Ryland home while Kouvr and Alex stayed with Thomas and Mia. Kouvr and Alex went to get food while Mia was still unconscious but Thomas stayed holding Mia's hand.

Thomas's Pov:
T: Mia I don't know if you can hear me but please don't leave me. You have always been there for me ever since we met. And I wanna say thank you for making me smile when I couldn't so please baby don't leave me. When I started dating Daisy I honestly didn't enjoy it because my feelings for you has grown so much not only do I like you Mia but I love you and I don't want to lose you.
I just held her hand and started to tear up because I didn't want to lose her she is the light of my life my whole world and I couldn't bear to live without her beautiful smile her angelic laughs and her cute giggles.

Mia's Pov:
I heard every word Thomas has said and holy shit he loves me and I have always loved him even after he got with Daisy. I ended up opening my eyes to see I was in a hospital room and next to me was Thomas holding my hand asleep I honestly adored it he looks cute. I smiled to myself and I heard the door open to see Alex and Kouvr walk in with Rasing Canes. Once they saw me I knew Kouvr would scream so I put my finger over my mouth signaling them to stay quiet and they both nodded. We ate and then I got checked saying I was good to go home. I notice Thomas was waking up so I signaled Kouvr and Alex to act like I haven't woken up.
T: Oh hey guys..
K & A: Hey you okay?
T: No I just miss her so much..
K & A: I know.
M: I missed you too.
T: Huh??
M: Hi Thomas I have been awake I just had to let you sleep.
T: Don't ever scare me like that okay!
M: I promise I won't but did you mean what you said.
T: Every word princess.
M: I love tou too Thomas!
T: You do?
M: I do!
We hugged and decided to head back to my house.

Word count: 792