~31~

Meet Kade everyone:
I got out with Kade in my arms as he slept and Mia stepped out and helped me put him in his carseat.
D: Kouvr and Mia meet my son Kade Dolten D'amelio.
K: Hes so cuteeee!!!
M: He is one lucky man to have an amazing mother.
D: Idk about that because my mom was never a good mom to Charli and I.
K: Don't worry Dixie you will be a perfect mother.
D: What if I end up like my mom!
M: Dixie you are from becoming just like her you will do great.
D: Thanks guys!
Kouvr started to drive home as I watched Dixie fall asleep holding Kades hand I can't believe shes a mom she was so good with the twins and London. Thomas is so happy that he raised Dixie and Charli into strong beautiful girls and they couldn't thank him enough for fixing up their broken lifestyle. I always seen Charli, Addi, Dixie, and Avani like my daughters because I help raise them while they live in the hype house when their real families broke them. Without their help I would have been a bad mother to the twins so I was very thankful they let me be like a mother to them so I decided to buy each of them a gift later. Kouvr also decided to buy the girls gift because they helped her become the amazing mother she is today. We pulled up to the house and I knew Dixie had a rough night so I called Thomas to carry Dixie into her room while Kouvr carried Kade into the house. Everyone rushed over to Kouvr and I as Thomas walked up stairs to go put Dixie in bed.
M: Everyone meet Kade Dolten D'amelio.
C: Wait he's my nephew?
K: Yes would you like to hold him?
C: I don't know how!
M: Don't freak out Char just sit down on the chair and we will help you.
C: Okay.
I was holding Kade as Charli sat down on a chair so Mia can teach her how to hold him with one of the girl's dolls. Once she got the hang of it I put Kade in her arms while Mia went to get the kids so they can meet their new cousin.
M: Kids meet your cousin Kade he is 1 years old so you need to be gentle.
Ke: Okay mommy.
Co: Yayy another boy!
L: Is he staying here with us forever?
C: Yes London.
L: NO TAKE HIM BACK!
He began to cry so Kouvr took Kade gently out of Charli's arms and sat down to rock him until he calmed down.
K: London we don't scream at people.
L: I don't like him I'm suppose to be the baby not him!
She hit Kade on the face and Alex wasn't too happy about what London did and neither was I that behavior is unacceptable in this house.
A: London room now!
L: NO!
Alex picked her up and brang her downstairs to the kids room and I heard London yelling and crying but I knew she was just jealous because she wasn't the baby of the house anymore. I handed Kade to Mia as she fed him a bottle and headed to London and Alex so we can scold her for her behavior as Thomas got the bbq ready for tonights dinner.

Word Cound: 574