~8~

Mia's Pov:
I woke up in Alex and Kouvr's room cuddling Kouvr and I smiled so as I got up I see Thomas asleep on the couch and Alex on the floor and no one on the actual bed. I headed downstairs to go make breakfast and saw the Lopez brothers making a tiktok and Calvin on the couch.
M: Morning peeps.
Ca: Morning Mia.
To: Morning.
O: Sup.
I decided to make everyone pancakes and eggs which I knew would be a lot but as I was making the pancakes Michael walked in and accidentally screamed which scared me.
M: WHAT THE FUCK MICHAEL!
Mi: I'm sorryy Miaa.
I ended up slapping him for that and continued to make the food so I had made at least 20 pancakes but I made extra just in case with 20 sunny side up eggs to go along with the pancakes. I had Calvin bring out the food and syrup while I brang out the plates and forks while I also had Michael wake everyone up so we can eat together.

Nobody's Pov:
Once Michael came back Nick and Ryland came running to the table while Paper and Calvin were arguing about White Claws. Then Chase came down wrapped in a blanket and sat in the middle of Tony and Ondreaz. We were all waiting on Alex, Kouvr, and Thomas but they were taking too long so they started eating. They finally joined us and they ate as Calvin kept making stupid jokes and after breakfast Kouvr and Mia did the dishes while Nick and Ryland wiped the table down, Tony took out the trash, Calvin had cleaned up the living room, Thomas vacuumed the carpets, and the rest made the beds. After cleaning they all hung out making tiktoks or vlogged.

Kouvr's Pov:
After this morning I decided to go tan so I decided to ask Mia if she would want to join me.
K: Mia want to tan?
M: Sure.
K: I'll meet you in the backyard,
M: Okay.
So I went and changed into a 2 piece and went downstairs and went to the backyard to see Nick, Ryland, and Patty in the pool I decided to tan on the trampoline. Mia soon came down and joined me on the trampoline so we decided to go live on tiktok.

Mia's Pov:
After breakfeast I decided on watching a movie but Kouvr asked if I wanted to tan so I said yeah. I got into my bathing suit and headed to the backyard when I got there I saw some of the boys in the pool and Kouvr on the trampoline so I went and joined her. She was live so I said hi to the live then started tanning until I saw Kouvr being picked up by Alex.
K: ALEX PUT ME DOWN!
A: You're going in.
K: No I just wanted to tann.
And just like that Alex dropped her in but she grabbed his hand so the both fell in I was laughing until someone picked me up.
M: Put me tf down.
Mi: Nah I'm good.
And just like that I'm in the pool and I'm gonna kill him.
M: I'M GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU MICHAEL!
Mi: Ahhh its just a joke I'm sorry Mia.
I slapped his arm and laughed because he was whining.
M: Lesson learned Michael.
Mi: Miaaa that hurt!!
M: Next time don't do it!
Mi: Yes okay!
I just laughed and by now everyone was outside some in the pool, others making tiktoks, and Thomas vlogging.

Thomas's Pov:
Today I got a call that Charli and Dixie were coming to visit so that was some good news. We were all chilling at the pool so I started to vlog.
T: Hey guys so today were all chilling at the pool having a relaxing day but Michael is gonna jump onto the trampoline from the balcony onto Mia and throw her in.
I faced the camera to Micheal and Mia and Mia wasn't to happy about what he did because he got slapped. So all we did today was chill at the pool and we postmated some Chipotle and we all ate.

Word Count: 706

Thomas and Mia's love story.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें