~35~

Doctors appointment:
I woke up feeling like shit ugh morning sickness sucks I ended up throwing up but I didn't have the crew to help me so I just sat there throwing up. I miss my friends so much I'm so used to waking up by laughs and not by the quiet also when I had morning sickness with the twins everyone would stand in the bathroom while the guys took turns holding my hair and rubbing my back. I miss the way the took care of me I felt so loved by them but now I feel so alone no one to hold my hand at birth or fight on who can hold the baby I just miss them. I got ready for my appointment then woke up the kids so they can stay here while my brother takes me. We left the house so I decided to check insta and on Papers story Thomas was drinking a whole bottle of tequila which is not him I sheded some tears seeing him like this. Once we got there I went inside and got into my room then waited for the doctor to come in and check up on me and the baby. After he checked up on us I was about 10 weeks and I found out it was a boy so I got the pictures and decided to post it on my insta story.

@miahaywardd✔️ story

Everyone meet my little boy Lucas James Hayward Petrou!!💙

Alex and I were on our phones when I noticed that Mia posted something on her story and it was a sonogram of her baby boy yayy were both having boys.
K: OMGGG GUYSSS!!!
E: WHATTT!
K: MIA'S HAVING AAA!
Ch: A WHAT KOUVR!
Tg: A GIRLLL!
Tb: A BOYYY!
K: A BOYYYY!
T: Wait really has she named him yet.
C: I just saw it his name isss.
Pa: Isssss what!
Tg: LUCAS JAMES HAYWARD PETROU!
T: She choose a beautiful name.
Thomas walked away but I knew he was in pain because he got so drunk last night he didn't even make it to his room but if I'm being honest he doesn't want to stay in his room without Mia so he sleeps on the couch. I could tell they havent texted or even talked so I decided to go and check up on him just to see him drinking.
K: You know Mia would be sad that you're drinking Thomas.
T: Well I don't know where my fiance is or my kids and if shes okay.
K: She is fine they are all safe in-.
T: You know where she is don't you.
K: No.
T: KOUVR WHERE IS MY FAMILY.
K: I can't say Mia said not to.
I just left him in the kitchen and went up to my room to see Alex texting Mia.
K: When is Mia coming home he is becoming a drunk.
A: She said she doesn't know soon maybe after Lucas is born.
K: Ugh Thomas is gonna become an alcoholic sooner than everyone thinks.
A: I know.
Thomas came inside the room with a vodka bottle in his hand and a white claw in the other.
A: Give me the vodka Thomas Petrou.
T: No I'm allowed to drink.
K: Mia won't be happy about this.
T: Well who will stop me.
I facetimed Mia and she answered while Alex and Thomas argued.
M: Yes Kouvr?
K: Help us.
M: With?
A: THOMAS GIVE ME THE FUCKING VODKA BOTTLE YOU'RE DRUNK ENOUGH!
T: NO!
K: That.
M: Hand him the phone.
I handed Thomas the phone as I heard Mia sigh.
T: HeLlO!
M: Oh gosh Thomas how drunk are you right now.
T: I DoN't KnOw?
M: Okay hand Alex and Kouvr the drinks and lay down on the couch.
He did what Mia asked and handed Alex and I the vodka and white claw then he layed on the couch so I went to put the drinks downstairs. Once I came back Thomas was asleep on the couch and Mia asleep on the phone so I ended the call and headed off to bed with Alex.

Word Count: 700