~32~

Dinner and leaving:
We were eating dinner in the backyard and I decided to go and get some water inside but I noticed Thomas has been gone since he finished cooking so I called him.

Call between Mia and Thomas:
Mia Thomas
Baby where are you?
I'm with Sway why?
Okay baby.

After I called him the door bell rang so I went to answer it and I saw Sway standing there and I was confused because Thomas said he was with them.
M: Hey guys is Thomas with you?
Bryce: No he never came to the house why?
M: He isn't here so I called him and he said he was with you.
Josh: Oh yeah no he didn't come to the house.
M: Oh okay the rest are in the backyard.
Sway: Okay.
They went to the backyard so I decided to track his phone to see that he was at a hotel so I drove there wondering what he was doing but I had this gut feeling that I couldn't ignore. Once I got there I saw his car so I parked next to it and headed inside to the front desk.
Res: Hi how can I help you?
M: Yes my husband Thomas Petrou invited me but I don't know his room number.
Res: Ok Thomas Petrou floor 2 room 215.
M: Thanks.
She handed me a key and I headed up to his room trying to figure out why he was here soon the feeling in my gut got worse as I got closer and closer. I opened the door to see something I wish I never saw he was in bed with another women so I walked out of the room and out of the hotel to my car shedding tears. I drove the tesla so I put it on auto pilot and started to cry until I pulled up to the house and went inside. I headed into the twins room and started packing their clothes until Kouvr walked in.
K: Mia why are you packing.
M: I need to leave!
K: Mia where?
M: Away from here Kouvr. You will find out what happened soon okay.
K: Huh?
I left the room with the kids bag and headed into my room to pack but before that I took off my promise ring, necklace, and engagement ring putting it on my jewelry stand then started to pack all my clothes. Before I left with the kids I put a locket and a note explaining why I left in Kouvr, Charli, Dixie, Avani, and Addi's room with a picture of me and the kids. They tried to stop me but I put the kids in the car then I got in and drove off to the airport leaving my family behind.
Ke: Mommy where are we going?
Co: Why did we leave daddy and the others?
M: Daddy did something bad and mommy decided it was best to go on vacation to England for a bit.
Tw: Okay mommy.
I smiled to myself as I drove to the airport my phone was blowing up with calls and text from everybody so I decided to turn off my location and park the car. I headed inside with the bags and kids then went to get our bags checked and we headed off to security. After security we headed off to our gate and once we got there they were boarding the plane early so I got our tickets and passports ready handing them to the things and got on the plane. The calls and text have stopped so I buckled up the twins and I and soon we started to take off.

Word Count: 620