Chapter 10-Tessa

It's been 2 weeks since I was in hospital and honestly I'm just feel tired all the time this baby is taking much more of a toll on my body then Emery did Hardin has been annoying me about working to hard but even tho I'm pregnant I can't stop my business I worked so hard to get to where I am but I'm still be cautious I'm doing mostly video calls and then coming to me if they are local so I don't have to travel around that much "Hardin I'm not having this discussion again"

"But tess"he whines "no I'm not having the same argument over and over again" I walk past Emery in the living room into the kitchen we have one rule never fight in front of her he follows me straight in shutting the door behind him "your working to hard I won't allow it"

"Allow it are you serious"I scoff "you don't own me"

"I didn't mean that fuck"

"What did you mean then"I fire back these pregnancy hormones make me crazy "I don't want you working during your pregnancy"

"Your not going to tell me what to do"I cross my arms in front of my chest "I'm not trying to tell you what to do I want you to do what's best for you and the baby"he walks over and puts his hand on my stomach and I relax slightly "I just get scared if you overwork yourself I know how you are when you get working once you start your can stop"he says and I smile knowing what he says is true

"I promise I won't overwork myself"I say and he raises a brow "hand on my heart I will not overwork my self"I joke and he laughs and he tries to kiss me but I turn my head and confusion covers his face and he leans in again and I move out of his grip it's not that I don't want him to kiss me of course I do I crave his touch all the time but this pregnancy I just feel so insecure about my body "what's wrong"

"Nothing I'm just not in the mood"I don't want to tell him how I'm feeling because I know what he will say I'm beautiful and I am even more beautiful pregnant .

I can feel the awkwardness in the air "I'm going to go check on Emery"I say quickly leaving I walk out and Emery is still watching tv

....

"Come on Tessa please I'm dying over her"we still haven't had sex or anything even close to it not that I'm counting but it's been 3 weeks I have less then 3 months to go my stomach is so swollen and I just feel fat and ugly "Hardin I'm trying to get this done"I point to my laptop "we haven't even done anything in weeks"He says and I ignore him "my feet are killing me"I say and he moves to the end of the bed "I'll help"he starts rubbing my feet and it feels good I let out a small moan as he starts moving his hands up higher I can see him smirking I know what he is trying to do and it won't work "I'm going to bed"I close my laptop "are you sure"he starts kissing up my leg "Hardin please"I try closes my legs but he pushes them open he moves up and starts kissing my neck it's feels so good he then tries to lift up my shirt "no stop"I quickly push him of me and hurry to the bathroom and I quickly lock the door

"Tess baby are you ok"he taps on the door

"Ye I'm fine"

"Tessa I know your lying just come back out"

"I will be back out in a minute"I tell him and I sit on the edge of the bathtub why am I so insecure I know Hardin won't care how I look I unlock the door and Hardin is sitting in the edge of the bed "are you ok did I do something"

"No it's just me..overthinking things"

"Overthinking what"he pulls me into him "well the reason we haven't been having sex or anything is because I just feel so insecure about my body"I say and it takes him a minute to respond "are you crazy"

"What"

"Tessa look at you your body it's perfect it still is like your 18 again"

"See now I know you lying"I turn away "Tessa I swear to you you have the best body pregnant on not don't ever think little of your self"he stands up and pulls me to the mirror "every bit bit of you I love"he pulls up my shirt "your carrying a baby inside you that is amazing you literally are creating new life inside of you"he then moves to my stretch makes "there ugly"

"They are not and these"he move his hands to my breast "now these I especially love there so big even bigger now your pregnant I love them"he gives them a squeeze "and I can't wait until the baby is down breastfeeding cause then there mine"He says and I laugh "your disgusting"I crinkle my nose "and your not going to be doubting yourself again"I turn around and kiss him and I mean really kiss him "I love you"I say and he moves us to the bed "say it again"

"I love you"

"Christ"he curse under his breath

The next morning I wake up naked and Hardin wrapped around me I play with his hair and I see his eyes flutter "morning"he says in a raspy voice "morning last night was really good"

"It was wasn't it"he smiles up at me his dimples showing "I forgot to tell you I thought of this name I don't know if your going to like it or not"he says "what is it"

"Auden"

"Auden I never heard that before where do you come up with it"

"It just came to me do you like it"

"I think it's really pretty Auden Scott I like it what about his middle name"

"I was thinking maybe after my dad...Ken"he shrugs his shoulders "Auden Ken Scott its a strong name I love it"I tel him "I'm just so good at picking names I picked Emery's now Auden"

"Don't be so full of your self"I tease him but he does come up with beautiful names I cannot wait until Auden gets here "he is mine you know you have Emery I'm having Auden"

"What ever you say she likes me better because I'm funner"

"Hey I'm fun"

"What ever you say Tess"he rolls his eyes "mommy daddy are you up"we hear Em knock on the door "Yes...hunny"she opens the door and we both cover ourself with the duvet "Em what are you doing" Hardin asks and her eyes go wide "you guys are disgusting have sex with your own daughter in the same building ewwwww"she storms out and me and Hardin just look at each other laughing "oh god she is so dramatic"Hardin laughs