Chapter 35-Hardin

I'm having a shower to relax my muscles like I'm still so annoyed over what happened with Tess I'm just out of the shower and I hear a knock on the door I quickly wrap a towel and see who it is "what are you-"I say as I see Tessa standing there

"Yes"she jumps into my arms "Tessa what yes what"I say "Yes I'll marry you"she says "seriously"

"Yes Hardin I want this I want us to get married"

"You do your not just saying this where did this come from"

"No I do I want this I thought about it and your where right I was been selfish but I want to be your wife I want to be Tessa Scott"

"Tessa you don't know happy that makes me"I say and she grabs my facing kissing me "wait"I pull away and run over and grab the ring from my coat pocket

"Tessa Young"

"You have to get down on one knee"she laughs and I do "Tessa Young will you marry me"

"Yes"she practically screams and I put the ring on her finger and she starts to cry "I'm sorry I was going to say no"

"You said yes that's the most important"

"Mrs Tessa Scott I like it"she smiles "it only took 14 years"I joke and she rolls her eyes playfully I watch her face as she studies the ring on her finger "stop staring at me it's creepy"

"I'm not"I say and she pushes me back into the bed and gets on top of me and well.....

"That was amazing"she says rolling of me and wrapping her arms around me "it's was I missed having sex with you"

"Hardin it was one day"

"Still that was a long day"I say and play with her hair "wait where are the kids"I say and she jumps up "oh no I forgot to text Landon he is back at the house with them"

"Let's leave them a while longer"I pull her back down

"We can't he might have stuff to do"

"Like what ring his mom"I say and she swats at my chest "you know it's true"I tell her as she climbs out of bed and I admire her naked body but am interrupted when she throws my shirt at me "get dressed perv" she says and I pull her back to bed

After a while we quickly get dressed and leave the motel we are both like two giddy teenagers we can't keep our hands of each other as we go to the car and when we get in the car I pull her I've my side and I can't keep my hands of her "god I love so so much"I groan "Hardin...we..can't do this here"she says between kisses climbing of my lap and giving me one last kiss and another one god I want her again so much right now "we need to get home to our kids"She says "Mrs Scott Mrs Tessa Scott I love it"she stares at her ring again "In just so excited I love my ring so much"

"I'm glad you do love"

"Oh I can wait to start planning"how could I forgot that she is going to plan this wedding to perfection and it's going to be 24/7 constant ideas and lists and magazines oh god but I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else