Chapter 56-Hardin

Well in the last couple of years things have been busy me and Tessa still have not got married even though we had it planned it just didn't happen but hopefully soon Emery is now 16 she is definitely growing up so fast she is so beautiful like her mom and Auden he is 10 handsome like me obviously "hey buddy"

"Hey dad"Auden takes a seat at the counter "daddy"I hear Emery come down the hall and Auden laughs "she wants something"

"you know your the best dad ever"she wraps her arms around me "what do you want"

"How did you know"

"Emery I know you"

"I was wondering can I go to a party this weekend"

"Absolutely not"

"Dad please"she pleads "no party no boys"

"Who said there was boys"

"Is there going to be boys"

"Yes"she tells me "definitely no"I know what boys at like at that age all they want is sex and my daughter won't be having any relations with boys ever I'll make sure if that no one is ever going to break my girls heart ever "dad please everyone is going"

"No Emery I said no and that's it"I say and she rolls her eyes "your so annoying"she walks away and comes back down the hall with Tessa "Hardin come on it's just a party"she says and Emery is smirking behind her "Tessa party's no"

"Hardin Emery is a good kid"She says "fine fuck yes she can go the party"

"Yay this is so exciting"she squeals "I have to go tell my friends"she runs down the hall

"The girls are overpowering you"Auden says and I flick his head "ouch you know I'm right"

"He can never say no to his girls"Tessa walks over and I kiss her and Auden groans I'm disgust and we both laugh "Auden your so cute your getting so grown up"Tessa wraps her arms around him he has such a soft spot for here he will never hurt her feelings by pushing her away "mom I need to go shopping I need to get an outfit for tomorrow"Emery comes rushing back down "Sorry Em I have to go meet a client" please don't say me please don't say me "Maybe dad can take you"

"Great"I say sarcastically "Auden are you ready I'll drop you to band"Tessa says and Auden jumps down "we will see yous later"they say and leave "are you ready"

"Yep"she walks ahead of me outside "this will be fun"I say to myself

We get to the mall and Emery starts looking at clothes "how about this"she holds a strapless dress up "oh hell no"

"This"she points to a different one "to revealing"

"How about this"she points to a oversized jumper "yes"

"I was joking dad"

"I wasn't"she looks around some more and she finds an outfit I will let her wear we pay and go into the next store and she buys new shoes "I'm starving can we get food"she says

We go to the food court and both get pizza and Emery looks board as ever "so hows school going"

"Good"why is she so hard to pull a conversation out of  "have you got your period"

"Dad ew"

"I'm only asking"I think Tessa has mentioned she has "Have you kissed any boys"

"I'm not answering that"she looks disgusted "I just want you to be careful boys only want to get in your pants"

"Dad I always am careful"

"But remember not that you should be having sex always use protection has mom got you on birth control"

"Oh my god I actually want to die right now"she drops her head on the table "I'm only asking you questions"

"Your my dad don't ask me them type of questions it weirds me out"she takes a bite of her food "ok sorry"
I know Emery talks about these things with Tessa there bond has grown so much after Tessa miscarried they got so close "Emery hey"A boys walk towards us and Emery face blushes "Lucas hi"

"So your going the party tomorrow right"he asks and she nods "see you there"he says and leaves and Emery is smiling as he walks away "you so like him"

"Wa..what"

"Oh come on your red who is he is he your boyfriend"

"No dad he is just...a friend"she says "A boyfriend"I question "he is a boy who is a friend he is in my class let's just change the subject"she says and I see her take out her phone and she is texting somebody and I grab the phone from her hand "dad give it back"

"No wait"

Glad your going the party

Same I can't wait

Sorry I couldn't say and talk your dad was kinda steering at me

He is like that isn't mind him

"That's the boy we just saw"I say and she grabs the phone from my hand and stands up from the table walking of "Em Emery I'm sorry"

"No don't look through my stuff"she walks to the car