Chapter 38-Hardin

This girl is going to drive me crazy she never learns never ugh I'm so annoyed right now we get into the principal office and Emery is sitting there "I don't care"I hear her shout at the principal "Emery Scott"I say and she stops and turns around "dad"

"What happened"

"I"Emery starts to speak and I stop her "I want to her from the principal"

"Well Emery was involved in a fight with another student apparently there was names getting called she won't tell me her side I only heard the other girls story"

"Emery you will tell us what happened now"

"Lucy was been annoying she kept calling me names so I snapped and....attacked her"

"Emery this is serious"

"It's not"she rolls her eyes "Attacking other students that is serious see this attitude is why you never learn your 10 you shouldn't be fighting people"

"Whatever"

"So what's going to happen"I turn to the principal "there will be a in school suspension for 2 days"

"Thank you....were leaving"I grab her hand "let go of me"she try's to pull away but I won't let her "no Emery I'm not letting this go this time"

"Get in the car"she crosses her arms "no"

"Emery Scott get in the car"

"No"I try to pull her in and she starts screaming "help stranger danger I don't know this man"and people on the street start steering

"Emery stop"I get cover her mouth

"Stranger stranger ahhhh"she pulls away

"Fine you want to walk home walk"I get in the car and she still just stands there I turn the engine on and still nothing I climb back out of the car and I quickly try pull her inside "ahhhhhhhgh"she screams "EMERY"I shout and she stops and the rest of the way is silent we get inside and Tessa is sitting with Auden who is still sleeping Emery storms straight past slamming her door "what happened"

"She attacked another student"

"Oh god"she sighs she gets up and we walk down to Emery "oh great what do you to want"

"Emery this behaviour is unacceptable"

"I don't care"she stomps her foot "why can't use just leave me ALONE"she shouts and try's to leave the room but I block the door

"Sit down we have to talk"