Part 3

(This chapter is kinda graphic so please don't read it if that'll bug you)

Sasuke stood outside of the princess' door. He and Kakashi had decided that it would be best for Sasuke to enter and check up on her, since Kakashi was older and it might come off the wrong way if they were caught.

At Kakashi's signal, Sasuke was to quietly slip into the room and check up on the girl. The night was still young for now, so Sasuke stood outside her door, becoming increasingly more and more nervous about what he would find when he walked inside.

Soon enough, it was time for them to enter her room. Kakashi slid his book into his pocket.

"That's it! That's the signal!" Sasuke thought.

Slowly, he reached behind himself and turned the knob silently.

Good, no one has noticed that I'm opening her door, not even Sakura or Naruto.

He pushed the door and slid inside, closing the door completely. Sasuke let out a sigh of relief. He made it in without getting caught. Now it was time to see what the girl was up to. He stood at the door, letting his eyes adjust to the dark lighting. When he had deemed that he could see well enough, he slowly turned around to face the girl's bed.

Sasuke clapped a hand over his mouth to prevent a gasp from escaping. No amount of mental reassurances could have prepared him for the sight in front of him.

Min was half-sitting, half-laying down on the bed. Her clothes, the bed, and the floor were covered by a puddle of blood. Her beautiful face was badly bruised and cut. Her right hand was cuffed to the headboard and her wrist was bent in an unnatural direction. A knife was pierced through her left hand, pinning it to the wall above her. Her fully covered legs were dangling off the bed. A rope bound her shins together and her ankles were cuffed to the legs of the bed. Blood seeped out through cuts on each of her ankles at the Achilles' tendons. A gag was tied around her mouth and her face was resting against her arm. It was obvious that the girl had passed out from blood loss.

Sasuke ran over to her side and checked her pulse.

Good, it's still going pretty strong. We need to get her out of here.

After making sure she was still alive, Sasuke slipped out of her room and relayed her condition to Kakashi.

Kakashi's eyes widened and he went into her room, skillfully undoing all the cuffs and ropes on the poor girl.

Meanwhile, Sasuke was filling Naruto and Sakura in on the situation, since they've been out of the loop the whole time.

Kakashi stepped out of the bedroom with the young girl cradled in his strong arms.

"Let's go, be as quiet as possible, got it?" Kakashi whispered.

Naruto and Sakura paled when they saw the condition of Min.

"Oh my god..." Sakura whispered.

"Follow me," Kakashi said, running to a nearby open window and leaping out of it. The team followed him and ran out and away from the castle.

"We did it, we saved her!" Sasuke thought to himself in relief.