Part 12

Sasuke sat on a bed, holding his head in his hands. He felt terrible. Even though he had convinced himself that cutting off all his bonds would make him stronger, for some reason, he felt much weaker. He lost the only light in his life since his clan was slaughtered and now he killed her too.

Tears fell from his eyes uncontrollably. How could he have done this to her. The only person who actually cared about him and not his looks or strength.

His tears fell harder as he bit his lip and stared off into space.

"Itachi, what have I done?" He whispered with a broken voice.

Sasuke curled up on his bed as he threw himself a pity party for killing Min, who, unbeknownst to him, was alive and thriving.

Months flew by and a war broke out between Madara, Obito, and the allied shinobi forces to put everyone in a dreamworld.

Min, Naruto, and Sakura were fighting for many days before the reanimated Hokage's joined the battle.

Sakura was healing Naruto as Min stood by his side, protecting him from any attacks. While they were standing there, suddenly, the fourth Hokage, Naruto's dad, appeared in front of them.

"I'm not late am I?" He asked.

"You're right on time, Dad," Naruto smirked.

"Your friend should be here soon," Minato smiled at him.

"I know," Naruto said happily.

Minato left to go help with a seal and a few seconds later, someone else landed in front of them.

"S-Sasuke?" Sakura whispered.

"Ha! Took you long enough!" Naruto smiled.

Min had a scowl on her face when she saw Sasuke turn around.

When Sasuke's eyes met hers, she looked away and tightened her fist to prevent herself from killing him on the spot. The amount of trauma he put her teammates through was unforgivable.

Meanwhile, Sasuke was dumbfounded that she was still alive.

As soon as Naruto was healed, Team 7 jumped back in the battle to kill the ten-tails.

Before they knew it, the war had finally ended, now all they needed to do was undo the massive genjutsu that nearly everyone was under.

However, Sasuke, insisted on fighting Naruto before he undid the genjutsu.

Sooner or later, after Sasuke sufficiently got his ass beaten, he gave in to Naruto and finally accepted him as his friend.

Min and Sakura rushed over to the two boys laying beside each other, each of them missing an arm.

"Sakura you take care of Sasuke, I've got Naruto," Min said, settling beside him.

She hovered her hands over his severed arm and began healing it. A golden color emanated from her hands, one that she assumed was from the dragon pendant around her neck as a gift from her mom. Within a minute, Naruto's body was completely devoid of any injuries. Excluding his missing arm, he was good as new.

"Thank you, Min," Naruto said, sitting up while Sakura was still trying to stop Sasuke's bleeding.

Min ruffled Naruto's hair in acknowledgement of his thanks.

"You did well, Naruto," she smiled sweetly.

"Min, I really need your help right now," Sakura said desperately trying to heal Sasuke arm.

Minnow just stared at the desperate girl and the struggling man for a minute. After a quick glance at Naruto, she sighed.

Well Naruto didn't go through hell and back just for me to let Sasuke die

She took Sakura's place and began healing him.

"Min, I'm sorry. Don't worry about m-," Sasuke said weakly

"Shut the fuck up," Min interrupted, a little more harshly than she intended, but at least he fell silent after that.

Once he was fully healed, she sat beside Naruto and stayed as far away from Sasuke as possible.

Naruto was ecstatic that his friend was back but his heart also fell when he saw the relationship between Min and Sasuke. They used to be so close, always training and joking together but now... Now Min despises Sasuke and as for Sasuke, well, Naruto didn't know how Sasuke felt about her. But he had one goal now: he needed to repair the relationship between Sasuke and Minnow.
///////////////
A/n: this book covered like four years in 12 chapters oopsie daisy

Please comment/vote if you'd like to 🥺