Part 8

Min saw Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi waiting at the gates for her. A broad smile graced her face as she ran up and gave each of them a tight hug.

"Wow, Min, somehow you got, uhh, more..." Naruto's words trailed off as he used his hands to make an hourglass figure.

"You pervert!!" Sakura yelled, punching him on the top of the head.

Min and Kakashi just laughed at the two of them.

"It's good to have you back, Min." Kakashi said with a close eyed smile.

"I'm so glad to be back! You guys look great!" Minnow said happily.

"Hey, Min, guess what, we're going to search for Sasuke tomorrow and bring him back to the village!" Naruto said cheerfully.

A scowl appeared on Min's face.

"Why would we want to bring him back to the village? Why don't we just kill him?" Min said with an irritated voice.

Naruto and Sakura looked at Min in utter bewilderment. She was best friends with Sasuke and now she wants to kill him?

"Min, we can't kill him. I- the bond I share with him is- I just can't kill him Min! Please, whatever you do, don't kill him!" Naruto begged.

"Fine, Naruto. I won't kill him, but if he hurts any one of you or does something totally unforgivable, I might just kill him and there's nothing you can do to stop me." Min said with an air of finality.

"I know you won't kill him Min, your heart is so pure even through all that crap you've been through." Naruto said with a smile.

"Thanks Naruto, anyways I'm going to head home and get some rest for tomorrow then. See you later!" She called out as she began walking in the direction of her home.

The next day arrived quickly and Team 7 set out on their first mission together to retrieve Sasuke. This time though, Kakashi stated back for something else and Yamato took his place. They also added Sai into the retrieval team since he was highly skilled and it was the Hokage's request to have him put on the team.

After a couple days of searching, they finally found Orochimaru's hideout where Sasuke would most likely be.

The team ran through the halls, trying to find Sai and prevent him from killing Sasuke since it was his secret mission to do so.

Suddenly, a large explosion shook the hallway and in front of them stood a huge hole where the sunlight filtered in.

Sakura ran out first after spotting Sai amidst the chaos. As she was verbally abusing Sai, she suddenly looked up and fell silent.

Naruto and Yamato ran out after her and looked in the same direction as Sakura.

Min waited a few seconds, steadying her breathing before she also ran out to see what was going on.

She looked up and squinted in the sunlight. She saw a figure standing at the edge of a huge hole which was most likely a result of Sasuke's overreactions.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Minnow." She heard a cold voice call out.