Part 6

Min glanced down at her wrist, "What's what on my wrist?" She asked while inspecting her wrist.

Kakashi grabbed her arm and pulled her closer so he could take a good look at it.

"Min, there's a seal on your arm." Kakashi said bluntly.

"A seal? Why would I have a seal on my arm? Can you undo it?" She asked in slight panic.

"I can try, hold still." Kakashi said. He stepped back and preformed the hand signs he needed to undo the seal.

Kakashi placed his palm on the seal and to his relief, it began to fade.

Min stared in wonderment at the blank spot on her wrist where there was supposedly a mark. She became anxious as she thought about what might happen once it's fully undone.

Then, it happened. All at once all her memories came back from before she was eight years old.
Min's breathing became very heavy as she tried to process everything she saw. Her memories flashed before her eyes. She used to be a shinobi. Her eyes teared up when she saw her real parents smothering her with all their love and affection. As more and more of her memories were shown, one in particular caused Min to let out a scream. She tumbled backwards, hitting her back off of a tree.

Kakashi stared at the girls eyes in disbelief, "Min!? What did you see? Are you alright?"

Her chest heaved as tears streamed down her face. She opened her mouth to try and speak but it proved useless.

"Min! Calm down! Slow your breathing!" Kakashi's voice called out to her, but it was too late. Min collapsed where she was standing.

Several hours later, Min groggily sat up in a hospital room.
"Ugh, why do I always end up in this situation." She said tiredly.

Naruto gasped and jumped to her side when he saw she was awake.

"Min! Kakashi sensei told us you passed out from exhaustion from training too hard! Are you okay?" Naruto asked loudly.

Min put a hand to her head as the day's events replayed in her mind.

"Yeah, Naruto, I'm fine." She said quietly.

"Thank god, we were really worried about you y'know." Naruto said in relief.

"Thank you," she slightly giggled.

After a few hours of resting, Min was released from the hospital. She decided to head back to the training grounds and work on some stuff.

She arrived at the training grounds and found Sasuke already standing there, throwing his kunai.

She walked beside him and bumped him with her hip.

"Hey Sasuke, mind if I train with you?"

"Whatever, just don't get in my way." He scoffed.

"Hey what happened to the nice Sasuke that saved me from my kidnappers." She fake pouted.

"Don't be annoying." He said monotonously.

"Don't be annoying," Min repeated, mocking him and sticking out her tongue.

"I want you to spar with me, Uchiha." She said after a fit of giggles from the annoyed look on Sasuke's face.

"Fine, but you better not cry if I hurt you." He said bluntly.

Min just smirked. She had a newfound confidence after regaining her memories.

She readied herself across from Sasuke while in an defensive stance.

"Come at me!" She said with a smile.

Sasuke was obviously annoyed with her cheerfulness and ran at her quickly, diving right into taijutsu.

He threw punches at her, trying to land a hit, but she evaded all of the attacks. Sasuke threw another punch towards her face. She grabbed his wrist and flipped him over her shoulder so he was laying on his back.

"Man, I thought I was going to have a challenge with you. I better find someone better to spar with, I guess," she taunted as she watched Sasuke wipe a trail of blood from the side of his mouth.

"I'm not finished with you yet!" He growled as he stood up again, this time activating his sharingan.

"You should've done that from the start, silly." She said sarcastically.

Min ran towards him and this time, she began attacking him. He successfully evaded the first punch, causing a smirk to grow on his face. That is, until he fell into her trap. While he was having his little mental victory dance, she took advantage of that and used her leg to trip him.

He landed on his back with a grunt while Min landed over top of him with her legs locking his in place and her hands holding his down against the ground.

A victorious smile graced her face as she laid on top of Sasuke.

"I didn't even break a sweat," she said in a laughing tone before she leaned down and placed a small kiss on Sasuke's nose.

Sasuke's eyes widened and he rolled out from under her with a furious blush spread across his cheeks.

"Idiot," he mumbled.

Min just laughed at his reaction. She honestly did that on a whim. She had always been an affectionate person and so kissing her friends from when she was younger on the nose, cheeks, and foreheads was normal to her.

"Anyways, do you want to go out to eat with Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, and me tonight?" She asked sweetly while adjusting her black trench coat.

"No thanks, I have something to do tonight." Sasuke said as he turned and began walking away.

"See you," he called.

"Bye," She said with a grin on her face.