Part 7

Min had been going on missions with Team 7 for a long time, and by now, she was very, very close to everyone on her team.

Sakura became her best girl friend. She was someone that Min could rely on if she ever needed anything and they shared laughs together all the time. Although Sakura was a little jealous of Min's looks and personality, she never expressed it verbally and she certainly never hated her for it.

Naruto became a very good friend too. Min hung out with him all the time and put up with his silly antics rather well. Over their time together on the team, they went out for ramen all the time.

Sasuke became another one of her best friends. Although he didn't like to admit it, he enjoyed Min's company more than his other teammates. Ever since that one day when Min asked to spar with him, it became a regular thing between the two of them. Everyday they would spend at least an hour or two sparring and getting stronger together. Min would invite him over to her apartment all the time, even though he's only accepted her invitation a few times. But they did spend most of their time together, which is something that didn't go unnoticed by Sasuke's fangirls.

Kakashi sensei was a father figure to Min. He always gave her advice when she needed it and made sure she was doing okay.

Everything in Min's life was going pretty smoothly. Especially compared to what she had gone through before. That is, until, the horrible day when Sasuke abandoned the village.

Kakashi was the one to break the news to Min and she didn't take it well. Her legs gave out and she started sobbing. Her days in the village after he left were considerably more boring and sad. She was in absolute rage at the fact that he left without even saying goodbye, but more than that... she hated him.

He dropped their entire friendship and bond for something as selfish as revenge. Min has already lost many things before; but finding out that she lost her new best friend broke her. She already had trust issues from her kidnapping but this scenario made it ten times worse for her.

From that day on, Min dedicated the next three years of her life to one thing: get stronger so she could kill the kid that's causing her so much pain, or at least, beat the shit out of him.

She decided to continue her training in her summon's dimension. Her summon, a brilliant sunset colored dragon with gold and black detail, was more than happy to assist in her training. While in her summons dimension, she was taught how to manipulate the elements around her to her advantage. Plus, her overall skills in everything shot up significantly, and she was proficient in most ninja skills by the end of her three years.

While Min was getting stronger with her summon, Naruto was getting stronger with Jiraya, Sakura was getting training from Tsunade, and Sasuke was being trained by Orochimaru.

Finally, her training was completed and she was finally going to head back to the village after three years of hard work.

She stood at the front gates of the Hidden Leaf and gazed up at the sign.

She took a deep breath and whispered softly to herself, "here we go."

She looked up inside the gates to see the three people she was most excited to see again.

Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi.