6.

"Thou is a magical human as magical as a unicorn. Thou can light up the room just like a lightbulb. I am in love with thou."

"So?" Jimin asked once Namjoon stopped reading. Taehyung was biting his tongue to stop himself from saying something hurtful.

"Well..." Namjoon sighed scratching his head.

"It's bad isn't it?" He finally said defeated.

"Not bad-"

"Terrible. I'm sorry but if you give her that she will never talk to you. Even if you're Park Jimin." Taehyung said.

"Dammit. I was trying to mimic Shakespeare."

"Mhmm. I see." Namjoon mumbled staring at the paper again.

"Can you fix it Namjoon?"

"I-I don't know I might have to change..." everything.

"Fix it please!"

"I'm not really good with the love stuff. I can write you a paper about computers and science. Just not love. I am single at the moment so I have no inspiration."

Jimin turned to look a Taehyung who shook his head no. "I suck at writing too. Can't help you there."

"I messaged them again... on Tumblr."

"You did? How?"

"I created a new profile. I told them off. How dare they be mean and shit."

"Let me see." Namjoon asked with curiosity.

Taehyung stood next to him reading. He found it amusing whereas Namjoon raised his eyebrows concerned.

"You can still fix it! Call him awesome sauce-!"

"You're the only one that uses that word. It got him blocked so it's totally irrelevant. I think you did a great job speaking your mind.

"That's because you're mean as shit."

"Indeed I am." He smiled proudly.

"They haven't even read it. Whatever. I don't even care."

"I guess getting to Sana's heart through literature is not an option anymore." Namjoon sighed.

"Nope. I'm going to have to do this the old way. By being cute and attractive."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Oh you poor soul. It must be so hard for you to be so handsome and attractive!"

"You'd he surprised. It gets tough. We should really get to class. I already have five tardies." Jimin chuckled.

When he put his phone in his pocket he got a notification from Tumblr. Not that he cared. What he didn't know was that it was a message he had desperately waited for.

"You're willing to meet with this psycho?" Jungkook asked alarmed.

"Yeah. They made a new profile and that shows dedication. I could use the extra cash. Working less at that damn ice cream shop is just what I need. We have to sing every time we get a fucking tip. Do you know how torturous that is for me?"

"I'm aware but-but-"

"It'll be okay. I will have the police on speed dial."

"They were so mean." He insisted.

"I kind of fuck with that to be honest. The first message was too nice. I'm talking about Namjoon too nice."

"I like Namjoon though. He's sweet like my boyfriend." He added with a giggle.