43.

"Felix this better be important. I'm running late to school."

"It is!" He squealed paranoid.

"What's wrong?" He asked still half asleep.

"Last night I accidentally dropped a whole box of chocolate chip toppings."

"Oh, what the shit? You know our asshole manager is going to flip out, right?"

Felix sighed anxiously pacing back and forth. Yoongi quickly regretted saying that. He forgot how Felix didn't do too well with pressure.

"Okay, okay, relax. It's okay. We can go buy some and replace them."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Super sure. Who else saw this happen?"

"Umm...Haechan. Do you think he will tell on me? Oh my gosh. Now I have to bribe him, but with what? I don't even have money! I'm broke!"

"Alright bud. Let's calm the fuck down. Haechan won't say a word. He's terrified of the manager and he always arrives late. He won't risk getting called out for that."

"Okay. Yeah. Okay." He breathed shakily.

"Alright. Let's go."

"I brought my bike." He pointed.

"Where's your car?"

"Umm...I don't have my license yet. I just turned sixteen." He said a bit embarrassed.

"Right. I forgot. Anyways. Put your bike inside my car let's go."

"Will it fit?"

Yoongi looked at the small vehicle and shrugged, "Sure."

After many struggles they finally managed to fit the bike on the back seat. "Thank you so much hyung." He grinned as he buckled up.

"You're welcome. Now where the hell do they sell chocolate chips?"

"The grocery store?"

"Felix you're a genius."

"Why thank you." Hw sheepishly replied.

Yoongi turned on the car and headed to the nearest store. On the way there they didn't really talk.

Felix didn't mind. Sometimes Yoongi was intimidating. Starting a conversation with him always got him all jittery.

Ten minutes later they arrived to the store. Yoongi pulled out his phone and groaned. "What's wrong?"

"It's dead. My shitty charger didn't charge it last night."

"You can use my phone if you'd like."

"I don't really need it. I just have a habit of checking it that's all. No one really texts me except Jungkook so yeah."

"Oh."

"Why is that so shocking?" He snorted grabbing a small basket. He started looking for the baking aisle.

"I just assumed you had a girlfriend and stuff. Not that's it bad to be single! It's just uhh...you're so popular and cool and stuff."

Yoongi stopped walking and Felix bumped into him. "My bad. I—I didn't know you were stopping."

"Did you just say girlfriend, popular, and cool in the same sentence?"

"Yes. I—I did."

"Felix, you do go to my school, right?"

"Umm...yes." He doubtfully replied. This was starting to sound like a pop quiz instead of a conversation.

"Then you should know I'm not popular or cool. I certainly don't have a girlfriend. If I did it would be Yoo Jeongyeon and that's clearly impossible because she has a girlfriend. So in conclusion none of those are true."