20.

"It happened just like that. I'm not kidding it felt like a scene out of a romantic movie. We made eye contact for ten seconds and when she handed me the letter. We-we fucking connected. Have you heard that rumor that she dumped her boyfriend?" Jimin asked with the biggest smile.

When his friends didn't respond he turned to look at them. Taehyung was eating a hot pocket and Namjoon reading a book.

"Hey! I thought you guys were listening."

"We were and then stopped once you started your Sana story yet again. By the way yes we have heard about the rumor. She's pretty popular around here." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"It's true. Jimin that's all you talked about the whole weekend and here we are on Monday talking about the same shit."

"Ah! So you're saying my feelings for Sana are shit?" He asked offended.

"Well—"

"What Namjoon is saying is that you've been kind of rubbing in our faces the fact that you're getting the girl. I mean you always get the girl."

Namjoon nodded in agreement. Sometimes he wondered how it felt to be so lucky and always get who you want.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You know what. Anyways, did you ever leave that note in her locker?"

"Uhh...no."

"Why not? Now that she's probably single this might win you some points."

"I feel bad for leaving her a note. Yoongi gave those to me when he was angry. Wouldn't it be wrong to use his work without his permission?"

Both of his friends disagreed within seconds. Namjoon nodded while Taehyung shook his head no.

"I'm a little confused. Yes or no?"

"Yes."

"No."

"It's so wrong! You didn't even repay him for helping you out."

"It's not wrong. Technically he's the one that gave them to you. If he didn't want you to use them he wouldn't have given them to you."

"I guess you're—"

"Wrong. Don't listen to Taehyung. This is the same guy that fractured my nose when we were five."

"You fucking took a bite off my sandwich dude. What was I suppose to do?"

"We were fucking five Taehyung. Now that this is brought up I'm angry. Do you know what would've happened if you would've screwed up my nose forever?"

"Yes, every time that you would've looked at yourself in the mirror you would've remembered how much I love you. It's tough love."

Jimin groaned pulling his shades closer to his face. "I'm walking away." He mumbled grabbing his book bag which was surprisingly light.

"Wait! No. Come back. Let us give you some advice." Namjoon told rushing behind him.

"I think I'm good." Jimin said shaking his head. Getting love advice from either would be a mess.

"I'm literally fucking cupid. I know everything about love." Taehyung added.

"Uh huh. When was the last time you were in a relationship?"

"Relationships are for losers." He said with a dead gaze. He truly meant it. Commitment and crushing on a single person wasn't for him.

"So I shouldn't ask Sana out then?"