Epilogue.

"No. I can't tonight. I'm moving in the dorm." Jimin said through the phone.

"Come on. Don't be lame. It's a celebration party!" Namjoon squealed.

"For what exactly?"

"Jin and I have officially started flirting, but like next level flirting."

"And that requieres a party?" Taehyung asked in the background.

"Yes. Duh. Are you forgetting the huge deal you made whenever Taehyung agreed to go on a date with you?"

"Yeah. Now we've been dating for three months." He cheesed.

"Exactly. This requires a celebration. He no longer calls me bro. Hoseok is his bro but not me! Yay!" Namjoon squealed.

"Hey guys. I can't listen to everything being said. I'm not there remember?"

"Why did you have to go to that college that's forever away from us?"

"It's the only college around that did not require an SAT score to get in. I would've failed it. This college is different. It gives me more opportunities to succeed. Plus, my roommate is cool. His name is Johnny. He's pretty chill."

"Yeah. I know. It just sucks to know we won't hang out as often anymore."

"Right. That's the sucky part. Don't worry for the holidays I'm visiting for sure."

"You better."

"Yeah, hey Taehyung?"

"Mhm?" He responded.

"How's Jungkook doing?"

"He's still cute as fuck. That dude keeps getting more muscular every day. That cute shit head."

"Wow. That's a lovely way to refer to your boyfriend." Jimin laughed.

"I know. I'm really in love."

"Yeah. Anything new with him?"

"Are you trying to ask about Yoongi?" He bluntly stated.

"What? No!" He squealed mortified.

He hadn't seen Yoongi for the whole summer. He wished he would've had a chance to say goodbye after he left to college. Who knew if they'd see each other again.

"I think that's what you're trying to do." Namjoon added.

"Whatever. I have to go. I still haven't made my bed. I'll text you guys later."

"Alright bye!" Namjoon screamed.

"Bye. Stop being in denial." Taehyung said before hanging up.

Jimin sighed stopping his unpacking. He opened up his phone and went on Tumblr. Yoongi hadn't posted lately.

He was also absent from his YouTube channel. When he took that video of them down seven months ago he took a while before posting back.

The next video after the accidental upload was
back to his usual stuff. Only this time he had disabled the comments on his videos. He had managed to get a lot of followers.

But he hadn't posted in weeks. Jimin kept up with all of this. He had tried to move on and just couldn't do it.

Everywhere he went something always reminded him of Yoongi. He had seen him talk to this boy in school before graduation.

Maybe he had a boyfriend now and he was over him. Although Jimin should've been happy for him he couldn't help to feel so bitter.

Once he stopped torturing himself he put his phone up. The door suddenly opened and his roommate walked in with a big grin.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"There's some hot new chicks downstairs. Want to go see?"

Jimin shrugged, "Sure." Just because he was crushing on Yoongi didn't mean he couldn't look. Plus, he had finally established that he could like whenever the hell he pleased.

Gender shouldn't matter.

"Come on." He said.

Jimin followed him behind into the elevator. "You don't have a girlfriend do you? I'm not trying to get my ass whopped for encouraging this behavior."

"Not at all. I'm single."

"Nice. Not for long. Wait until you see this." He smirked.

The door opened up and they walked out. Johnny headed to the main door and kept grinning as he saw the cars.

"Ah! I think that girl needs help! Want to help her or can I?"

Jimin looked at the petite blonde girl. She looked lost and was struggling to get her suitcase out.

"You go get her. She really needs help."

"Alright dude." He said patting his back.

Jimin kept looking around the parking lot. Then he saw a familiar beat up car. He held his breath for seconds until the person walked out.

A pale boy with a bright yellow t-shirt opened up his hood. Min Yoongi. He was talking on the phone while pulling his case out.

Jimin smiled walking over to his direction. Looks like he had found who to help.