40.

"Are you suppose to be Spider-Man?" Jin chuckled.

Namjoon nodded holding up his mask. "Yeah. I'm the lame Spider-Man before he gets his actual attire."

"Interesting choice." He smiled.

"I could say the same about you."

Jin held up his hands which were fake scissors. "I'm Edward Scissorhands." He grinned excitedly.

"You look so good even when being dead. Well, I mean you look good alive too. What I'm trying to say is that the costume fits you well."

Jin blushed unable to stop himself from smiling. "Why thank you."

"I adore that movie." Namjoon gushed. He did but he he adored Jin more.

"Me too." He told taking a sip out of his cup. After their song stopped playing they just remained talking. Namjoon didn't mind a bit.

"Uhh...so I see you're here by yourself." He told trying to figure out why he wasn't with her.

"Yeah. Like I said we aren't really talking anymore."

"Sorry." He said looking away. He picked up a random cookie from the plate and started nibbling it.

"It's fine. I don't really like her." He admitted quietly.

"Oh," he responded in surprise.

"Yeah." He kept drinking out of his cup until he was almost finished. He didn't really know what else to say.

"Hey Jin,"

"Mhm?" He asked looking at him.

"I don't know if I make it too obvious, but I like you. I mean really like you."

Namjoon didn't know if he confessed because of the costumes, the environment, or simply the pressure of holding it in.

Jin held his breath with his eyes widening. The blush on his face deepened. Even with the amount of makeup he was wearing it could he seen.

"Namjoon I..."

"I know. I've heard you say you don't like men." He whispered.

Jin's heart felt like it was speeding so fast he thought he'd faint. Yes, he had said that, but he had doubts.

Namjoon being the primary one.

If he truly didn't like men why did he feel this way every time he came around?

Namjoon extended his hand to touch the side of his cheek. His skin was very warm. He never thought he'd get to touch him.

"Just let me adore you, yeah? Just a little more. I promise I won't force anything. I just needed to tell you how I felt before I chickened out."

Jin remained mesmerized by the amount of emotions he felt in that split second. Which was the same exact thing Taehyung felt when he saw Jungkook approach him.

"You're here." He smiled. Just ten seconds before the five minutes were up. After Jungkook left the gym—where the dance was at—he stood in the corner wondering whether he should go or not.

"Yeah." He whispered slowly taking steps.

"Curly hair suits you so well."

"Uhh...thanks. Do you really like Harry Potter?" A part of him had asked because he truly wanted to know. The other part simply asked to avoid talking about why they were here.