39.

"I look horrifying." Yoongi stated as he looked at his reflection in the mirror.

"Horrifyingly cute! I love that expression. You're working it!"

"This is just my normal face Jungkook."

"Well, I think it's great. Aren't we the cutest yet strangest couple?"

"Yeah. Ginger does not look good on me." He told adjusting his wig.

"Brown does not look good on me either."

"Alright, now you're just bullshitting. You're a great brunette."

Jungkook giggled, "I know I was trying to be humble."

"Better be glad I love you. Otherwise I would not be wearing this wig. You even made me take off my piercing."

"Ron Weasley does not have his nose pierced."

"He's clearly nowhere as pale as me so what's your point?"

"Sheesh. I don't care we're going as Hermione and Ron!"

Yoongi sighed defeated. It was useless to argue with Jungkook. He was a planner and the jolly one.

If they didn't go he'd probably cry. Yoongi would much rather wear a shitty cheap wig than to see him shed a tear.

"Okay, okay."

"Smile!" He cheesed picking up his phone and snapping a picture.

Yoongi quickly grinned to not look so stupid. His best friend knew he hated selfies and this was the only way he'd ever take one.

"Don't post that! I look like cat shit." He argued.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "You do not and don't worry. I'm sending it to him." He mumbled.

Yoongi nodded, "Interesting. You two are talking again?"

"It's complicated. After I told him about Taehyung he got very upset. I mean I get it you know? If it were the other way around I'd be feeling that way too."

"It's okay. How about we get going to that party yeah? We don't want to be late."

"Okay. Let's see where the night takes us."

•••

"Clearly we're the best dressed here." Jungkook said disgustingly looking at people going by.

"Jungkook! Do you mind not looking so disgusted? I don't want to start shit."

"What about you when you ask for extra food? Now that's starting shit."

"Food is worth fighting for. Costumes on the other hand not so much."

"Ahh! It took me so long to find these outfits. I even fried my hair by curling and frizzed it up a little. You're saying that's nothing?"

Yoongi broke into a smile, "Okay. I'm sorry. You're clearly the best Hermione I have ever seen."

"Why thank you." He replied sheepishly.

"Hey guys! Don't forget to vote for the best costumes at the booth other there!" A girl dressed as a neon cat said.

"Thanks for reminding us." Jungkook replied grabbing Yoongi's hand and pulling him through the crowd.

"We're here to vote." Jungkook grinned. The guy nodded sliding them both a piece of paper and a pen.

"Keep in mind that you cannot vote for yourself."

Jungkook kept nodding as he finished writing down their names. He folded the paper before the guy could see and slid it back to him.

Yoongi quickly did the same and then they walked away. "You voted for us right?" He wondered.