21.

"Hey guys. So, I'm here today and I'm alive. I think. Hi. I'm going to be reviewing this...I don't even know what it is. This fucking baby product. I don't even have a baby. I don't know what the hell I'm doing. I would try it on Holly but I think he would hate me for that. I'm aware today is Thursday. I usually post Wednesday's. It's just been umm...difficult lately. I don't know."

"Jimin?" Namjoon nudged him. He was staring at his phone and with his earbuds in with the volume all the way up.

"Huh?"

"Are you cool with pizza for lunch?"

"Yeah."

"You're watching his videos again? I'm starting to think you're obsessed." Taehyung added.

"No. I'm just worried. He seems upset. He's not as upbeat on his videos like usual."

Namjoon looked away before his eyes told him away. He couldn't ever keep a secret. He hated the fact that he had been there to witness Yoongi's love confession.

Now he not only knew about that, but that Jin wasn't into guys. Which he should've already known because he was seen with that tall girl.

"You're overthinking it. It's just a video. Didn't you say he looked dead? Isn't he like that?"

"Yes, but...he's been more dead."

"Maybe he's going through a heartbreak." Namjoon said aggravated. They both talked about him like he wasn't allowed to be sad.

"How would you know that?" Jimin asked.

"I overheard him confess his feelings to Jin. He got rejected and I could tell he was embarrassed. I mean I felt bad for him."

"Holy shit. I wish I could've seen that. Did you record it?" Taehyung asked.

"Fuck no. I was taking a shit and happened to overhear."

Jimin remained quiet. Jin. The first one on the list. The one he told him not to go after. He knew this would happened. That's why he tried to warn him.

"Shit. I just got a notification from calculus. I forgot to fucking turn in my paper. I'll be right back." Taehyung said quickly stepping away.

Both Namjoon and Jimin stayed quiet. Jimin was looking down at the paused video in front of him. He didn't know why he cared so much.

If it would've been any other person he would've just let it go. So the fact that he was still thinking about it was worrisome.

At least for him it was.

Taehyung was running up the stairs bumping into people on the way. Who the fuck stood on the steps hugging and kissing? Could they not get a room for that shit?

Love was so irksome.

On the way to class he spotted Jungkook by the bulletin board. He had his hands stuck in his pockets and he was looking at it attentively.

Taehyung waited until he walked the opposite way. Being so nosy, he walked to where he was standing to see what was so important.

It was his tutoring advertisement paper. Someone had written the word "loser" across it in all capital letters.

Jungkook had taken a few steps and he stopped. He had to go back and take it down. Ignoring it wasn't going to make it go away.

When he did he spotted Taehyung who had snatched the paper off. He bawled it and put in his pocket.

Jungkook didn't know whether to be relieved or not. What if he was the one that wrote that mean word?

•••