30.

Yoongi stared at the tipsy Jimin standing by the door. He had taken off his Jean jacket and untucked his shirt. It was very impresentable compared to what he usually wore, but damn he looked stunning.

"Huh?" Was all he could really say. He had heard him. He just didn't know how to respond to the question.

Jimin finished the drink in his cup then sat it down on the counter next to him. He walked towards him making Yoongi extremely nervous.

Nothing was worse than getting caught snooping in his room. Had he also seen how weirdly he was rubbing his bed? Would he suspect of his crush?

"I said what are you doing here?" He repeated. His voice wasn't angry nor surprised. He just sounded...neutral.

That made Yoongi even more anxious. He couldn't read his facial expression or tell whether he was pissed off or not. He liked to know what was happening. Surprises were not something he enjoyed.

"Sorry. I got lost. I was going to find the bathroom but I-I-"

"And you ended up in my room?"

"Uh huh." He nodded like a little kid. He hadn't felt so intimidated in a while. His hands were intertwined with each other and as Jimin got closer he closed in himself like he'd disappear.

"Then you randomly took a seat on my bed and began rubbing your fingers through my stuff?" He asked titling his head to the side. A smirk appeared on his lips accelerating Yoongi's heart.

"Y-yeah. The blanket looked soft. I-I had to touch it."

Why was he stuttering and blushing? He should be mad at him for him ignoring his presence the whole night.

But now that he was in front of him all the anger he had felt vanished like nothing.

"Hmm. Isn't that something?" He asked putting his hands on his hips.

The shirt he wore was sticking to his skin due to the sweat. His hair was really messy and his eyes looked red and tired.

"Did you ask her out?" He whispered. It was better to go ahead and know. The earlier the better he'd mentally prepare for the heartbreak.

"No. Not yet. Her friend started freaking out over something so she went to console her. We did talk though. I think she really likes me." He grinned looking back at him.

"How could she not?" He mumbled.

"Sheesh. Don't flatter me that much. You're the reason she started talking to me in the first place. If it weren't for those letters I don't know how I would've talked to her in the first place." Ha chuckled patting his shoulder.

Yoongi looked down at his hand against his body. His hand was much smaller than his own. However, it was stronger and heavier.

He didn't recall being touched by him before. He'd be lying if he said he didn't melt at the action. Even if the touch was a friendly one.

"Well...I think she liked you either way. So...the letters were just what intensified her feelings more."

"Mhmm. Well—hey! What's that?"

Yoongi stepped in front of him. Dammit. He had hoped he wouldn't realized the box sitting in front of the pillows.

He had wanted to leave it anonymously though Jimin would eventually find out who had left them. He just didn't want him to know about them just yet.

Now that he was here and they were talking he regretted ever leaving them in the first place. One of the letters told him how he felt. Everything he felt.